• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Reviews | English

Take care of your liver!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Great product for boosting your liver and repairing any damage from drinking or medications. Jarrow is a solid company that gives you the best product!

Excellent product

Posted by 4957138944421808352 on Jan 15, 2015

Having been suffering from ocasional liver pain caused by fatty liver disease, I found taking this product relieved me from the symptoms. Sometimes herbal supplements cause me digestive upset, but I had zero problems with Jarrow's formula. Overall a great product at a good price.

Love almost all Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 04, 2016

I trust Jarrow and have had great success with many of their items. This Milk Thistle is on of the best I've tried (along with Liver Cleanse, which contains NAC). Within just a few short days of use, I can feel my body metabolizing much better. And when I over-indulge with the drinks, I never have a hang-over using this. Quality Milk Thistle has the ability to regenerate liver cells, which is why I chose Jarrow.

great

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Aug 01, 2016

i like this product very much. good value

indeed this works.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

only problem is mg. is way too small. I use 1200mg or more a day to see real results on HEP C. Wish someone finally woke up and made a real high dosage capsule in bulk bottles for the serious milk thistle user. you CANNOT overdose on this stuff.

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.

Love Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Aug 11, 2008

Jarrow formulas are all very good. This is excellent for liver care.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

The amount is a little low per capsule compared to other brands but I double the dosage.

Easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2599230 on May 29, 2010

A nice pure and simple product.

it has benefits

Posted by Reviewer1271578 on Nov 02, 2010

I have hepatitis B, finished one bottle of this and i think it works. i feel relief in my liver. I'll going to take this supplament.