• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Reviews | English

indeed this works.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

only problem is mg. is way too small. I use 1200mg or more a day to see real results on HEP C. Wish someone finally woke up and made a real high dosage capsule in bulk bottles for the serious milk thistle user. you CANNOT overdose on this stuff.

It really works! for Liver and Kidney!

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Feb 15, 2012

I am a diabetic and have been on statins for several years. After a number of years, the toll on my liver and kidneys was getting bad. I had elevated liver enzymes as well as protein spilling out of my kidneys. After reading oosts here, and researching published research on milk thistle, I decided to take it for both my liver as well as less substantiated reports that it is nephroprotective (good for kidneys). Well, after a few weeks, my liver enzymes are now perfectly normal. The biggest news, is that my urine test for protein fell from 315 to 22 after several months of taking milk thistle!!!! I am now just a couple of points above the normal level! All this, after taking milk thistle twice a day for about 8 months. I attribute my improvement to the milk thistle. It is fairly inexpensive, and worth a try. This is one supplement I am on for life. I expect to have normal urine protein levels in a few more months.

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.

Love Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Aug 11, 2008

Jarrow formulas are all very good. This is excellent for liver care.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

The amount is a little low per capsule compared to other brands but I double the dosage.

Easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2599230 on May 29, 2010

A nice pure and simple product.

it has benefits

Posted by Reviewer1271578 on Nov 02, 2010

I have hepatitis B, finished one bottle of this and i think it works. i feel relief in my liver. I'll going to take this supplament.

Great for liver support

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jun 13, 2010

I take this with each meal to help my liver. My liver enzymes have gotten better.

Livers best friend

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jun 16, 2010

Milk thistle is a vital ingredient for any person over 30 but especially those who have experienced hepatitis or liver damage. My liver has improved dramatically over the years after a near death experience 40 years ago.

Good Price Good Quality