Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

I think this works very well

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am on my third bottle of this and I think it is working very well. I think it is quality and a great product for your liver. I feel the difference!

Excellent result

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Feb 23, 2013

Very painful liver from beta blockers (carvedilol). Pain 80% reduced after 2 days and gone after 6 days using 2 to 3 capsules a day. Put my blood pressure up after 6 days though. Stoped taking the carvedilol and started taking a lower effective does of metoprolol. I had a painfull liver event again some months later that Milk Thistle extract aso fixed.

for liver regeneration

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been on a treatment program to heal from Lymes disease. My doctor said to take Milk Thhistle at all times. I bought a bottle, used it, and then ran out. After about half a week of not taking the Milk thistle, my liver was actually hurting and I was waking in the night with the pain. I got some more, have been taking it and the pain has gone away. This stuff is good for the liver! This is also a good price for the product.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

As a diabetic, I think it's important to pay attention to my liver. I had a bad experience with an oral medication which caused my laboratory liver profiles to reflect a condition similar to hepatitis. Milk thistle brought my liver profile back to normal. I have been taking it for about 12 years and wouldn't be without it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478253 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using this product for sometime now. I always order it from iHerb. You can't beat it, it is a trustworthy product in my opinion.