Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1113374 on May 24, 2013

good product. A switch from pharmaNac that is also sold at iherb. But they increased the price per box so decided to try this instead.

Chronic Bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Apr 12, 2013

I buy this for my 84 year-old dad who suffers from chronic bronchitis and other chest infections. As long as he takes 2 every morning he seldom has a problem. Should a cold turn nasty he increases his dosage and within a week the problem is gone and drops back to his regular 2 a day.

Won't go a day without it.

Posted by Reviewer3301259 on Feb 27, 2013

I have breast cancer which has spread to my sternum in November 2012 and I can feel it munching away around my ribs. At the beginning of February I developed what I can only describe as the world's worst stitch. NOTHING would take the pain away I thought my sterum pain was bad, this was miles worse. I'd ordered the NAC to compliment the no to slash/burn/science Sutherlandia OPC regimen I planned to start. Within days of taking the NAC the pain was so much better. I started taking the NAC 2 capsules 3 times a day on 15th February by the 17th February I was no longer in pain. I'd seen my chest doctor on 12th February and the letter he sent to my GP (General Practitioner) states my liver is enlarged, well it doesn't feel like that anymore. The only thing about NAC is that your urine is a very stong yellow colour which is a sympton of liver disease but my eyes are bright, white and alert. I take 2 capsules with a plant cell vitamin C capsule with water, juice or 2 fluid ounces of noni juice 3 times a day. It has my life liveable again. I try to take one of the doses before I go to sleep by 2230 each night as the liver like the rest of our body regenerates overnight.

Best NAC I have found

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Feb 04, 2013

Long lasting and good quality NAC

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

too early to tell

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

it can be hassle to eat this pill..it works better with some orange juice. the pill itself is very sour.

too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012

I'm giving them a high rating cuz they're Jarrow, but I honestly don't know yet.

Liver Tonic and More

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

The body makes glutathione from NAC. The former is an antioxidant that supports the liver in immunity and detoxification functions. It also serves many other functions including promoting eye and mucus membrane health. The sinuses and lungs are lined with mucus membrane. I first used NAC for lung support in road-running sport because of traffic pollution. Within a few days of use, I noticed thinner and healthier mucus production and months after, improved resistance against prevailing flu and haze-induced coughs. It provides the same consistent benefit for all whom I recommend this product to. We take only 1 tablet on empty stomach daily.

Jarrow Formulas NAC - Love it

Posted by ayzolo on Oct 04, 2012

Unlike other NAC, this one can be taken at night and it doesn't affect my sleep.

Feel it working

Posted by kanaca on Sep 30, 2012

I feel a boost, more distinctly than the other brand I was using. Maybe a little easier on the stomach, too.