Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Bilayer Tablets

Very effective supplement for increasing glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2940089 From Oregon on Feb 19, 2008

If you follow the directions and take these NAC pills away from food (along with SAMe) and the appropriate synergistic vitamins with food, it really really works.

N-A-C Sustain 600 mg 100 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2868174 From California on Oct 11, 2011

I am an ex-smoker and lung cancer survivor - added to that I used to drink a lot years and years ago - That being said, my lungs have taken a beating and I have been diagnosed with emphysema. My liver function test reflect normal function, however, I have no doubt some damage resides there as well. Throw on top of that bad sinuses - summer time is awful for me between sinusitis, pollen and 1/3 of a lung missing - My breathing function gets very very difficult around summer time when it gets hot - high humidity is also a problem - Since I have been taking this product I have noticed a huge difference - my breathing is so much better - if that promise is true, I'll bet my liver is getting good benefit from this stuff - I highly recommend it! And as always, a shout out to iHerb for excellent prices, service and delivery - I recommend them to everyone as well - I'm a very happy customer.

Unnecessary

Posted by Reviewer1569445 From California on Mar 23, 2009

After purchasing this product and doing more research, I discovered that there really is no reason to take n-a-c in a sustained form, and that a sustained release is perfectly achievable by administration with food.

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 From Finland on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 From California on Dec 19, 2007

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.