Helped my leg fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1270177 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been suffering from my leg fatigue for more than a year. Every time I go upstairs, my legs get so tired that I feel I cannot take another step. After only two days of taking NAC (two a day), my leg fatigue showed a remarkable improvement by about 80%! Now it's been 3 weeks since I started taking NAC and my legs and back feel much better.

A huge help

Posted by Reviewer3348407 on Apr 27, 2008

I recommend Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain to anyone with GI troubles. It has become a significant part of my treatment for food sensativity issues due to Salicylate allergies. This product is the only NAC sustain I have found. The sustain is necessary because NAC breaks down in the system very quickly becoming useless and can plug up the works.

Bullseye!

Posted by Reviewer1475191 on Nov 12, 2009

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

Detox

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

This does seem to have a detoxing effect. I get lttle back pains around my kdneys and this seems to have disappered since I started taking this.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

violent action on the sick

Posted by Reviewer1130210 on Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.