Helped my leg fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1270177 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been suffering from my leg fatigue for more than a year. Every time I go upstairs, my legs get so tired that I feel I cannot take another step. After only two days of taking NAC (two a day), my leg fatigue showed a remarkable improvement by about 80%! Now it's been 3 weeks since I started taking NAC and my legs and back feel much better.

A huge help

Posted by Reviewer3348407 on Apr 27, 2008

I recommend Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain to anyone with GI troubles. It has become a significant part of my treatment for food sensativity issues due to Salicylate allergies. This product is the only NAC sustain I have found. The sustain is necessary because NAC breaks down in the system very quickly becoming useless and can plug up the works.

Bullseye!

Posted by Reviewer1475191 on Nov 12, 2009

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.