I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

violent action on the sick

Posted by Reviewer1130210 on Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

My #1 Standby

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

Essential detoxifying agent

Posted by philla on Aug 17, 2009

Nice product with strong antioxidant abilities. Make sure that you take it with Molybdenum and Vitamin C.