LH from IL

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Jun 27, 2011

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

N-A-C very beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2954435 on Jun 21, 2011

My husband and I take it for colds and congestion from allergies - We even give it to the bulldog for the same reasons - It is very effective with no negative side effects -

Price is Good

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on May 20, 2011

Love the fact that it's an extended version of this valuable supplement.

Good for the lungs

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on May 19, 2011

I take this as a preventative for my lung condition (bronchiectasis). This particular brand offers a sustained release, which research appears to indicate is more beneficial and assimilable.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Might be really good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Apr 26, 2011

I am not sure if this (NAC) is the reason, but I have noticed some general improvements. For example, after experiencing a hard hit (think bruised) foot, I experienced very rapid improvement. I work hard to be healthy - take lots of helpful supplements, etc., so I have no idea how much NAC has helped since I started taking it a few weeks ago.

One a Day Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Apr 17, 2011

Great product, and its ability to sustain the benefits when taken once a day make it a winner.

The best NAC SUPPLEMENT, and one of the best free-radical fighters,

Posted by Reviewer1571710 on Mar 19, 2011

The time-release function of this supplement really hits on target for creating a superior formula. MAke sure you take this if you care at all about oxidation in your body. Many antioxidants are very useful, and target different free-radicals, in different parts of the body. However nothing, even arguably ALA, can come close to the effects of NAC! Nac's action on the human system is global, and it has hundreds of receptors for free-radicals once converted to GLutathione. Other anti-oxidants don't approach this! Take with Alpha-lipoic acid to help recycle protection further. I would also says Ascorbyl Palmitate is a good idea! My usually pale skin was visibly pink again within days to to the positive action of NAC. It does wonders for the skin and hair.

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, 600 mg, 100 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Mar 02, 2011

really good

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 23, 2011

We got this for a gentle detox because my daughter's health is too poor to do an aggressive detox. She is handling this just fine and she is gaining lots of energy. Just slightly hard on her tummy, but tolerable, even for her weak system.