good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Great product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

This does seem to have a detoxing effect. I get lttle back pains around my kdneys and this seems to have disappered since I started taking this.

Jarrow NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Mar 26, 2009

Read that NAC has absorbtion problems. This formula is supposed to do better.

LH from IL

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Jun 27, 2011

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

Outstanding NAC Formula

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

There is a lot of good science in this, particularly the sustained release. It really seems to work for me and I recommend it to anyone needing such a supplement.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Dec 06, 2008

I bought this to substitute GNC's NAC, of which I was taking 2/day (300mg each). 1/day of this works equally well, if not better, for energy, both physical and mental.