Bullseye!

Posted by Reviewer1475191 on Nov 12, 2009

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

A huge help

Posted by Reviewer3348407 on Apr 27, 2008

I recommend Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain to anyone with GI troubles. It has become a significant part of my treatment for food sensativity issues due to Salicylate allergies. This product is the only NAC sustain I have found. The sustain is necessary because NAC breaks down in the system very quickly becoming useless and can plug up the works.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

This does seem to have a detoxing effect. I get lttle back pains around my kdneys and this seems to have disappered since I started taking this.

Street Sweeper For The Body

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016

I've been taking N-A-C on and off for more than three years, and it's helped a great deal with alleviating sinus congestion. After having tried a few different brands N-A-C supplements, I've settled on Jarrow Formulas sustained release version. The pill is 1/3 quick release and 2/3 sustained release. This does two things: First, it provides the body with more consistent, sustained levels of L-cysteine through the day and night. Second, it doesn't unsettle my stomach like the other quick release N-A-C tablets I have used. Ideally, the pill should be taken in between meals. I take one pill about an hour after breakfast and another pill before bed. The extra boost of Glutathione provided by N-A-C has a noticeable effect on reducing my sinus congestion during cold and allergy season. It's apparent within a few days of beginning the supplement that I can breathe easier and have less difficulty with my allergies -- especially dust. For example, within a week of using N-A-C I was able to discontinue my nightly use of nasal strips for congestion relief. I also notice a difference when I'm jogging or playing soccer. I seem to be able to pull more air deeper into my lungs, improving my stamina. . . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

LH from IL

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Jun 27, 2011

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

Outstanding NAC Formula

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

There is a lot of good science in this, particularly the sustained release. It really seems to work for me and I recommend it to anyone needing such a supplement.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.