NAC

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 15, 2008

I'm taking this because my Dr recommended it, along with a few other supplements, but I don't know whether they are all helping, or which individual ones are helping. I am feeling better. Because of the short half life of NAC, I like that this one is a sustained delivery version.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1922382 on Oct 14, 2008

After I had an operation, I was told to use this for faster healing .... it really worked.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2118624 on Dec 19, 2007

Great product, very helpful for head colds

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1625082 on Jan 25, 2008

excellent product recommended by a pulmonary specialist

japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 07, 2007

With allergy problems, I'm happy to find a sustained NAC in a good dosage.