Detox

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

This does seem to have a detoxing effect. I get lttle back pains around my kdneys and this seems to have disappered since I started taking this.

Bullseye!

Posted by Reviewer1475191 on Nov 12, 2009

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

Outstanding NAC Formula

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

There is a lot of good science in this, particularly the sustained release. It really seems to work for me and I recommend it to anyone needing such a supplement.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

N-A-C Sustain

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Dec 13, 2013

excellent product, I take one morning and night. has really helped to clear out, My Fatty Liver

n-a-c sustain

Posted by Reviewer1234672 on Mar 28, 2011

both my husband are taking this , with good effect and a noticeable difference. both have copd and are both able to live and breathe easier since taking the product. thanks for the help

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.