Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

good for sinustis

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 30, 2010

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

LH from IL

Posted by Reviewer2080298 on Jun 27, 2011

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 15, 2008

I'm taking this because my Dr recommended it, along with a few other supplements, but I don't know whether they are all helping, or which individual ones are helping. I am feeling better. Because of the short half life of NAC, I like that this one is a sustained delivery version.

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.