July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1866382 on Dec 22, 2009

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Helped with Candida detox when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 26, 2010

After 4 months on Erica White's Candida program (a well-regarded diet and supplement program designed to starve to death Candida in the body) I was sick and toxic to the point where I could hardly work. In all my years of health probems this feeling of toxicity (and accompanying physical weakness) was something I hadn't experienced before. This supplement reduced the debilitating nature of the experience quite a bit. I still don't feel great, but am much better than I was and am able to persist with the Candida program. NOW Foods Silymarin complex - another recommended supplement for managing detox symptoms by strengthening the liver - didn't work for me.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Mar 15, 2008

Read that NAC was good for kicking addictions and keeping serotonin high- I think it is working on my carb cravings!

Immune Booster, Decongestant, Liver Protection

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Jan 23, 2007

This is a seriously powerful product. NAC is used for bronchitis, sinusitis, otitis media (middle ear infection), pneumonia and lung problems, and to protect the liver against Tylenol/acetaminophen poisoning and alcohol. The time release aspect of this product is important. Only use an NAC product which is time released because otherwise it metabolizes through the liver and out of the body in 1.5 hours. This product is well tolerated, does not cause headache or stomach upset. For acute problems, viruses, colds, flu or congestion, use 3 or 4 tablets, every 4 hours. You can feel congestion clearing in under 1 hour. This should also be used by people with HIV and cancer. I have seen this product work well many times. I always keep a spare bottle in my arsenal. If Bird Flu comes, I'm ready.