Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Jul 20, 2010

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

My #1 Standby

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

Essential detoxifying agent

Posted by philla on Aug 17, 2009

Nice product with strong antioxidant abilities. Make sure that you take it with Molybdenum and Vitamin C.

lungs

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on May 14, 2010

I use these to liquify mucous in my lungs - they seem to work.

Jarrow NAC Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Mar 26, 2009

Read that NAC has absorbtion problems. This formula is supposed to do better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Dec 06, 2008

I bought this to substitute GNC's NAC, of which I was taking 2/day (300mg each). 1/day of this works equally well, if not better, for energy, both physical and mental.

japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 07, 2007

With allergy problems, I'm happy to find a sustained NAC in a good dosage.