japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 07, 2007

With allergy problems, I'm happy to find a sustained NAC in a good dosage.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2118624 on Dec 19, 2007

Great product, very helpful for head colds

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1625082 on Jan 25, 2008

excellent product recommended by a pulmonary specialist

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

My #1 Standby

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Feb 13, 2011

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

Essential detoxifying agent

Posted by philla on Aug 17, 2009

Nice product with strong antioxidant abilities. Make sure that you take it with Molybdenum and Vitamin C.

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jul 21, 2015

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

lungs

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on May 14, 2010

I use these to liquify mucous in my lungs - they seem to work.

Good for the lungs

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on May 19, 2011

I take this as a preventative for my lung condition (bronchiectasis). This particular brand offers a sustained release, which research appears to indicate is more beneficial and assimilable.

I feel like this stuff just may keep my liver thriving

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

I'm sold. I feel so much better in the morning after taking one of these with or after dinner. Great product.