Good prebiotic

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

NAG is a pre-biotic amoung other things. It is food for your gut flora to thrive on. For your gut flora to be healthy and repopulate, it needs food. This is how it helps your intestinal health. Take his on an empty stomach with your probiotic with plenty of water. I have found this product to work well for digestive health. FOS is another prebiotic that you can take to help with your gut flora. You can also eat Bananas, Leeks and Onions as they are all prebiotics. I have found it has helped with my digestive track function. This is also a precursor to Hylelonic(sp?) acid which is what helps to lubricates your joints. Many with arthritis take this. I don't have that condition so I cannot give a personal endoursement for that use, but I have read good things about it. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2744324 on Oct 07, 2009

they use magnesium stearate as a filler in this, which isn't that good. otherwise a very good product. helps with building mucosal lining of gut

time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Dec 29, 2010

Seems fine so far. I didn't tolerate L-Glutamine powder, but I seem to be doing fine with this. (For GI health)

ulcarative colitis help

Posted by Reviewer2703723 on Jul 23, 2008

This product works well to aid in intestinal health.

rating nag 750 jarrow formula

Posted by Reviewer2342135 on Dec 02, 2009

i find this to be a very good source of glucosamin, i only wish it offered the same formula with msm added

good product

Posted by Reviewer3239717 on Mar 21, 2011

good product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1489417 on Jul 11, 2011

As i expected

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1691734 on Nov 30, 2011

I received my order timely. I have been taking it daily and intend on renewing my order and ordering additional supplements.

love jarrow

Posted by whiteegret on Aug 24, 2013

I use this for stomach lining, gerd

NAG

Posted by 4884731135666938145 on Feb 12, 2015

My nine year old daughter takes this for bone, joint, and gastrointestinal health. She has multiple system dysfunctions so it is difficult to tell if it has made any appreciable difference in her bones, but we do think that she complains less about joint pain. No difference in her GI system health or symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »