Best formula

Posted by Reviewer1274230 on Mar 01, 2008

I tried glucosamine sulfate with no effect but NAG was able to cut my neck and intestine problems by 60%.

Jarrow Formula, N-A-G 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer3190829 on Sep 25, 2008

Within one week this formula helped symtems of IBS I've suffered with for years. I read where it may help those with Chrones Disease so I thought I would give it a try, Very happy I did. Thank you! Kathy

pain gone

Posted by Reviewer2641608 on Jan 14, 2008

Since using N-A-G from Jarrow Formulas that nagging joint and coccyx pain I had been experiencing for years has virtually vanished

Good price and works.

Posted by Reviewer1663116 on Nov 18, 2009

I use NAG to boost my mood as well as my joint healthy. I have a compromised digestive system and my digestive lining apparently does not make much acetyl. NAG supplies the acetyl and boost my mood better than any form of choline I have tried.

Good for Leaky Gut Support, hair and nails better too

Posted by Reviewer2920919 on Aug 10, 2008

My MD recommended this for my leaky gut protocol, my hair and nails improved too, nice side effect!

Saving grace!

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Nov 10, 2009

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!

Help for Intestines

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 18, 2010

This product seems to help my irritable bowels and I believe it's helping my dry eyes.

Best ever for my arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1517067 on Jan 12, 2011

This glucosamine product assist my system in two ways. I have experienced irritable bowel system in the pass and it keeps it in check. Also without taking this form of glucosamine, my back and muscle pain would be much worst. As long as I am taking it I can keep any discomfort to a minimum. Thanks iherb for continue to have this product for my benefit.

Good product, fast service

Posted by Reviewer3002541 on Feb 15, 2010

Have been using the product for a few years and as a result my back aches have nearly disappeared. The product also appears to be gentle on my stomach.

Helps GI inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 29, 2013

This product seems to be underrated as I don't hear very much about it. I started taking these and noticed a huge difference in my GI pain and inflammation. I also noticed improvement with my sinus issues. So glad I found this product. **edit** 9/29/13 I bought this product once again when I developed bad anxiety issues. It helps to take the edge off anxiety and keeps me from panic attack level. Not sure of the mechanism, but very helpful for anxiety. Google N-A-G and anxiety for others with same effect.