Greate for keeping hair on your head

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Aug 27, 2015

My #1 supplement for hair. 2400mg/day for the last 20 yrs....

Helps me

Posted by 4971214947193133085 on Apr 21, 2015

I take N-A-G and Glucosamine and it helps me a lot. I have huge problems with my gut. I have IBS.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Oct 24, 2014

just it for years wouldt bee with out it, one of the thing I do for my liky Gutt

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by derbyjean on May 19, 2014

I came across this one day by accident while surfing around the Iherb website. I suffer from a lot of food allergies, digestion problems, and arthritis. After a particularly bad weekend - stomach was upset, arthitis was aching - I started taking this supplement. My stomach felt immediately soothed and my arthritis pain was gone. I can't believe my arthitis is not aching anymore and my digestion problems are practially gone. I don't plan on ever stopping this supplement. I am not sure why I never heard of this before.

joint pain

Posted by 5272354179988933132 on Nov 20, 2013

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now and feel that it is helping with my joint pains.

Helps GI inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 29, 2013

This product seems to be underrated as I don't hear very much about it. I started taking these and noticed a huge difference in my GI pain and inflammation. I also noticed improvement with my sinus issues. So glad I found this product. **edit** 9/29/13 I bought this product once again when I developed bad anxiety issues. It helps to take the edge off anxiety and keeps me from panic attack level. Not sure of the mechanism, but very helpful for anxiety. Google N-A-G and anxiety for others with same effect.

Great price.

Posted by 5132376831572854335 on Sep 13, 2013

Beats the heck out of the prices of N.A.G. that I've found locally!

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G 750

Posted by 5495980157095756339 on Sep 10, 2012

I bought it for a lower intestine problem and within 2 weeks it began to take effect. Surprisingly, I believe it may also be helping my hip arthritis. I seem to be able to move with more ease these last few months. After reading the reviews, I also purchased a bottle for my daughter who has a lower back problem and for my elderly mother who has a chronic gas problem. Without a doubt, my mother's situation has improved. Not yet certain if my daughter has gotten relief for her backache.

Superior Form of Glucosamine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012

acetylated forms of many biological substances are very often the superior forms - in terms of heightened stability, absorption through the intestine, increased solubility in the plasma, and better transport across the Blood-Brain-Barrier. - - - - - - - - - Month ago a friend of mine recommended me this product to treat IBS caused by mercury. 3 grams a day really work because I feel the same improvement as if taking 10 grams glutamine - the main precursor of NAG and an essential building block of intestinal wall. - - - - - - - Like the fact Jarrows use only one filler ingredient.

Jarrow N-A-G

Posted by Reviewer2665346 on Feb 28, 2012

This appears to be helping me with GI track issues. General health seems to also be improving. This may be playing a part.