| English
| USD ($)

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G, Salt Free, 700 mg, 120 Capsules

Good prebiotic

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

NAG is a pre-biotic amoung other things. It is food for your gut flora to thrive on. For your gut flora to be healthy and repopulate, it needs food. This is how it helps your intestinal health. Take his on an empty stomach with your probiotic with plenty of water. I have found this product to work well for digestive health. FOS is another prebiotic that you can take to help with your gut flora. You can also eat Bananas, Leeks and Onions as they are all prebiotics. I have found it has helped with my digestive track function. This is also a precursor to Hylelonic(sp?) acid which is what helps to lubricates your joints. Many with arthritis take this. I don't have that condition so I cannot give a personal endoursement for that use, but I have read good things about it. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Best ever for my arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1517067 on Jan 12, 2011

This glucosamine product assist my system in two ways. I have experienced irritable bowel system in the pass and it keeps it in check. Also without taking this form of glucosamine, my back and muscle pain would be much worst. As long as I am taking it I can keep any discomfort to a minimum. Thanks iherb for continue to have this product for my benefit.

Saving grace!

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Nov 10, 2009

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!

Help for Intestines

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 18, 2010

This product seems to help my irritable bowels and I believe it's helping my dry eyes.

Good product, fast service

Posted by Reviewer3002541 on Feb 15, 2010

Have been using the product for a few years and as a result my back aches have nearly disappeared. The product also appears to be gentle on my stomach.