good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2744324 on Oct 07, 2009

they use magnesium stearate as a filler in this, which isn't that good. otherwise a very good product. helps with building mucosal lining of gut

Helps GI inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 29, 2013

This product seems to be underrated as I don't hear very much about it. I started taking these and noticed a huge difference in my GI pain and inflammation. I also noticed improvement with my sinus issues. So glad I found this product. **edit** 9/29/13 I bought this product once again when I developed bad anxiety issues. It helps to take the edge off anxiety and keeps me from panic attack level. Not sure of the mechanism, but very helpful for anxiety. Google N-A-G and anxiety for others with same effect.

Superior Form of Glucosamine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012

acetylated forms of many biological substances are very often the superior forms - in terms of heightened stability, absorption through the intestine, increased solubility in the plasma, and better transport across the Blood-Brain-Barrier. - - - - - - - - - Month ago a friend of mine recommended me this product to treat IBS caused by mercury. 3 grams a day really work because I feel the same improvement as if taking 10 grams glutamine - the main precursor of NAG and an essential building block of intestinal wall. - - - - - - - Like the fact Jarrows use only one filler ingredient.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Apr 23, 2008

Very effective for joint pain

N-A-G-I need it!

Posted by Reviewer1113263 on Sep 08, 2009

My digestion/elimination was doing fine till I ran out of this stuff. Now, it's doing great again! Thank you for having a great product at a great price.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by derbyjean on May 19, 2014

I came across this one day by accident while surfing around the Iherb website. I suffer from a lot of food allergies, digestion problems, and arthritis. After a particularly bad weekend - stomach was upset, arthitis was aching - I started taking this supplement. My stomach felt immediately soothed and my arthritis pain was gone. I can't believe my arthitis is not aching anymore and my digestion problems are practially gone. I don't plan on ever stopping this supplement. I am not sure why I never heard of this before.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

I can't believe I have gone this many years with Crohn's disease and have never heard of this product before. It really does help to heal the gut and keep things in check for me. I will definitely keep it on hand.

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G 750

Posted by 5495980157095756339 on Sep 10, 2012

I bought it for a lower intestine problem and within 2 weeks it began to take effect. Surprisingly, I believe it may also be helping my hip arthritis. I seem to be able to move with more ease these last few months. After reading the reviews, I also purchased a bottle for my daughter who has a lower back problem and for my elderly mother who has a chronic gas problem. Without a doubt, my mother's situation has improved. Not yet certain if my daughter has gotten relief for her backache.

time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Dec 29, 2010

Seems fine so far. I didn't tolerate L-Glutamine powder, but I seem to be doing fine with this. (For GI health)

A MUST!!

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

If you got leaky gut syndrome or any kind of intestinal issues, me i have gluten intolerace and damaged the gut the lining and this is really helping to repair it.