Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1691734 on Nov 30, 2011

I received my order timely. I have been taking it daily and intend on renewing my order and ordering additional supplements.

N-A-G 750 JARROW FORMULAS

Posted by Reviewer1307016 on Aug 26, 2010

ALL OK

OK

Posted by Reviewer3341512 on Aug 08, 2010

ALL OK

Great but never in stock!!!

Posted by 5144233442481212606 on Aug 16, 2014

I love this product, but it is really hard to purchase... Can you please restock by more than 5 at the time as this is so popular?!

Dissapointed

Posted by 5761813018837085978 on Sep 01, 2013

I haven't noticed any changes in my weight at all since taking these capsules. Dissapointed.

NAG, longterm product

Posted by 5340173090620448856 on Aug 23, 2013

As my choice for NAG 750 came from the need to help my cartiledge recover from damage, I can 't possibly give a review now. It 'll take at least a couple of months to find out if this kind of Glucosamine works.

N-A-G 750

Posted by Reviewer1991115 on Jan 20, 2009

I have taken Acetyl Glicosamine for many years and the company I formally purchased from is no longer carrying it. Your company was recommended by a friend who also takes this product. I look forward to doing more business with you.

N-A-G 750

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 06, 2008

Although I don't experience obvious results, I am pretty sure this product works well when taking for long time. The quality of the product is good and I am satisfied with it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2921830 on May 10, 2008

ok

Customer Response

Posted by Reviewer2580815 on Aug 19, 2008

Sir: iHerb service meaning timely cost effective delivery is competitive with anyone. If indeed the N-A-G moderates the my medical problem, then you have a VERY happy, returning customer. As to recommending iHerb to others. No problem. No hesitation. The only reason I withold 5 stars is because I don't rate anyone that high until we've done business sevral times. Off to a good start tho ! W Ives