Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

NAC is known to boost glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidant produced naturally by the body. NAC is one of the best and cheaper way to boost glutathione as taking glutathione does not work when taken orally since it is too big to pas s through intestine wall. Other than trying to boost your antioxidants level in various parts of the body individually, boosting glutathione is simply easier and better as it can easily cros s to various parts of the body and recharges other antioxidants as compared to antioxidants that can only work in specific area. Glutathione also support and boost your immune system, protects our cells from damage from environmental toxic and eliminate carcinogens. Our glutathione declines naturally as we age so the importance of taking NAC gets more important as well. As for the price, it is quite cheap considering that you are getting 200 vcaps. As for the recommended dosage, 2 caps are reasonable (lasting over 3 months!). More can be taken if needed without being too expensive. The caps are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Most Cost Effective Qource Of Quality N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1016912 on Dec 22, 2008

High quality with the best price per gram. This works like magic to clear chest mucous congestion. Take on an empty stomach. It thins out or reduces mucus viscosity so that it can be cough up and cleared from the chest and throat. Take in the morning and mid day to allow clearing of congestion from flu or colds. Do not take it at night because it will allow mucous to flow constantly and in a stepping position this will cause constant coughing.

So glad my Dr recommended!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I use this with b12 (methylcobalamin) and folate (not folic acid!). The combination of all three provide the same nutrients as Cerefolin NAC 5mg which helps with early memory loss, although mine has been going on for quite a while due to mold exposure.

Jarrow Formulas NAC

Posted by Reviewer2458990 on Jun 14, 2009

Aside from being exceptional value for money Jarrow Formulas NAC is of great help in relieving a very distressing symptom of my ALS, the build up of thick mucus in the throat, greatly diminished since starting NAC. Excellent service from iHerb also!

NAc for colds

Posted by Reviewer2265092 on Jan 23, 2008

Although NAC was recommended as a detoxifier, I use it when a cold gets into my chest and it keeps it from getting serious. It seems to break up congestion. Along with Larix, it keeps the colds away.

It Works.

Posted by Reviewer1098467 on Mar 31, 2008

I have been taking this pill for years and I have notice that I catch fewer colds and flus compared to the rest of the family who doesn't take this product. I highly recommend this pill to everyone.

great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jan 23, 2007

While supplementing with this product, I have a stronger immune system.

N acetyl l

Posted by 101010011 on Jan 01, 2009

a real great deal for n acetyl. they give you 200 capsules for a pretty good price. pop a couple of these after a night of partying and the recovery time is sped up.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1130210 on Feb 16, 2015

protect my liver protect my lungs kill'my' Chlamydiae pneumoniae kills (?) [ as in Buhner ] 'my' Mycoplasma pneumoniae provides energy - yes, very good!

Pharmaceutical Grade but too strong for me

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Oct 27, 2015

This product is obviously very pure. It has the same smell of the NAC I've bought from pharmacies and is a really great price so it's taken some modification and I'm still experimenting to get the dose right. I started at 2000mg, taken in two doses which is the recommended dose for NAC for anxiety and depression, but it was way way too strong. I felt very foggy and far away so I wrote it off. However, it was so effective for sleep and for bowel movements (as the medication I take is incredibly constipating) and when I went off of it, I could feel the withdrawal. So I've cut down on sleep meds, which is wonderful and I'm just taking 500mg at night and taking another brand of NAC, which is much less potent, during the day. So far so good. This is obviously a very good brand and cost effective, it's just so potent that I still need to experiment with the dosage. Eventually I'd love to just be taking this stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »