N-Acetyl Tyrosine over L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1324540 on May 18, 2008

This type of Tyrosine is ideal for anyone wanting optimal benefit. The N-Acetyl Tyrosine is soluble in water unlike the L-Tyrosine. Also the dosing is much smaller considering the absorption is greater. I liked that Jarrow put Vitamin B6 in it because that vitamin is needed for Tyrosine's conversion to certain neurotransmitters. I recommend this whether you take it in capsule form or open up the capsules and take it as a powder. Any N-Acetyl Tyrosine is worth the extra cost compared to the L-Tyrosine in my opinion.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 15, 2010

Shortly after taking it feel slightly more motivated and interested in life in general.

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1556927 on Nov 23, 2009

This version of Tyrosine works much better than regular Tyrosine I've tried. I highly recommend this product.

Strong Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2982127 on May 16, 2008

These tablets are a fast and strong acting form of Tyrosine. Tyrosine has been tests in areas of schtozophrenia and found to be completly safe. I use it to combat my side effects from Aripiprizole with a small dose of 5 HTP it lets me feel more active for sports and life.

Helps with Brain Fog

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 26, 2010

Not sure if it's the T4 thyroid boosting or the Dopamine/NE boosting or some other third thing. This has helped my brain fog and works almost immediately.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Oct 14, 2009

Got this for a subpar thyroid. Either I'm sensitive or this product is Very effective. DID get a great energized feeling, very alert, but not buzzy. However that was followed by a crashing headache. Tried taking only one-half capsule: energy plus headache again. So, 5 stars because product does what it's supposed to, but for me a bit strong.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 10, 2011

Worked instantly to improve energy, metabolism, and increased my body temperature. Great for hypothyroidism.

Excellent

Posted by 5044777402781116801 on Aug 02, 2015

I have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism and this product has changed my life. i have been taking it for a year and a half. i no longer have brain fog, exhaustion, hair falling out, weight gain (i have actually lost), dry skin, freezing in the winter, feeling sick in the summer from heat. all my symptoms are 95% better. this is the product to get for these symptoms.

Great for mood and energy.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on May 14, 2013

I use this with a combination of 5htp,taurine,and citicholine. Helps me with mood,focus,and energy. Took me quite a long time to figure out the right combo and dose amount that would work for me. I take two a day as part of my combo.

jarrow n-acetyl tyrosine review

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on May 04, 2010

Head feels clearer, and thoughts come easier.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »