Excellent

Posted by 5044777402781116801 on Aug 02, 2015

I have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism and this product has changed my life. i have been taking it for a year and a half. i no longer have brain fog, exhaustion, hair falling out, weight gain (i have actually lost), dry skin, freezing in the winter, feeling sick in the summer from heat. all my symptoms are 95% better. this is the product to get for these symptoms.

very good products.......but shipping has gotten way too slow....

Posted by Reviewer1690706 on Sep 24, 2013

the reason I use iherb is ....the first few orders were shipped very fast....I was impressed. but it has gotten ridiculous.order due today, but again....not here..what happened???

Love.

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Sep 02, 2013

I'm an adult student and these help my concentration. :-)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1923206 on Jun 04, 2013

Found the need for amino acids for the brain from a book called the Mood Cure. This product works very well.

Great for mood and energy.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on May 14, 2013

I use this with a combination of 5htp,taurine,and citicholine. Helps me with mood,focus,and energy. Took me quite a long time to figure out the right combo and dose amount that would work for me. I take two a day as part of my combo.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2044437 on Dec 10, 2012

product shipped fast. took 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the a.m. and noticed more mental drive and speed. the effects came on fast and strong but only lasted a couple hours, definitely a good supplement.

different than l-tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1631346 on Sep 16, 2011

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine doesn't give me the same kick that L-Tyrosine does, but it lasts longer.

Good brand of tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Aug 19, 2011

Like this brancd of Tyrosine. Gives quick response, mental energy and improves thyroid function if slow. May need only small amount as seems to stimulate a bit, improves dopamine function which diminshes as we age. Price is reasonable. Read Dr. Braverman's books on benefits of dopamine.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 10, 2011

Worked instantly to improve energy, metabolism, and increased my body temperature. Great for hypothyroidism.

fitness

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Feb 21, 2011

I use it in combination with: 1) DMAE 2) P-5-P 3) L-Lysine 4) Vitamin C 5) good cup of coffee 30 min before my morning cardio

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »