10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, NattoMax 2000 FU, 100 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Could be a Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

I just finished 6 months of Coumadin Therapy prescribed by my Doctor. This was necessary due to a blood clot in my calf. DVT is the problem..Deep Vein Thrombosis. Now I am off the Coumadin and my Dr. gave me the ok to take this non=prescription pill. Check it out on the Internet. How it came about and what it does. I will take one pill per evening for the rest of my long long (i hope)life. Not only does it thin the blood to prevent clots, but it is touted to also fix/remove those that are present. I am so happy to be off warfarin (coumandin)as it is a rat killing product. check it out. I am not joking.

blood cloting

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Mar 28, 2010

For many years I would get clots in superficial veins in my calves. I've been taking this product for 4-5 years,and haven't had any since.

Remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 25, 2010

I had extensive testing done a couple of years ago, due to a family history of heart disease. Doctors found no blockages and no signs of disease in my arteries. Natto is something I will never be without.

Interesting discovery history

Posted by Reviewer2585821 on Mar 10, 2011

Recommend as must have for healthy blood flow and arterial health.

It is the best !

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jun 01, 2010

I think this product has helped with me fibroid in my uterus, no more prolong monthly bleeding and frequent urge of urinate. I started noticing the effective after two days. If you have the same problem, try this product first before thinking about surgery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »