New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, NattoMax 2000 FU, 100 mg, 90 Capsules

It is the best !

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jun 01, 2010

I think this product has helped with me fibroid in my uterus, no more prolong monthly bleeding and frequent urge of urinate. I started noticing the effective after two days. If you have the same problem, try this product first before thinking about surgery.

No more high blood pressure!

Posted by Reviewer1929088 on Mar 20, 2012

It worked! I had went to the doctor and couldn't believe how high my blood pressure was. I had a feeling it was high, because I could feel it in my chest. I am not overweight, I eat right, am active.....and too young to have blood pressure that high. I have been under a lot of stress over the past year and a half, getting laid off and looking for work in this bad economy, my brother getting a brain tumor and my dad dying, so I'm sure the stress of everything was causing my problem. I researched it, and decided to try the NattoMax, hoping I could lower my blood pressure. After taking this for awhile, I realized I no longer felt my heart beating so hard. I went to the doctor and had my blood pressure checked - back to normal! This has been a lifesaver, literally. I am going to continue to take this, not only to help keep my blood pressure under control, but this is also supposed to help prevent blood clots. I am on the pill, and the pill sometimes causes blood clots, a potentially dangerous side-effect, in some people. I feel that the chances of that happening to me are a lot lower while I take the NattoMax.

********No more hospitals!!!! **********

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

A family member was experiencing angina. He has a history of heart problems and has multiple stents. He has been hospitalized on numerous occasions. After some research and the blessing from a holistic doctor he began taking NattoMax. He stopped taking Plavix under his doctor's care. He has not been hospitalized since which has been over a year and a half. His veins have improved and he has a better quality of life.

natto does the job

Posted by Reviewer1381553 on Oct 28, 2009

circulation improvement-coupled with benfotiamine takes less benfotiamine.

Not working any more

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Apr 07, 2011

Have been taking these but when I went to my naturapath to do a live blood screening it was terrible. All blood cells stuck together and fibrin. Perhaps I was not taking enough. Had a bad reaction to an IV challenge test prior, so that may have affected the outcome. Have switched to my old brand and see how that goes.