Good for Knees

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Dec 03, 2009

This formula takes a little while to kick in I started taking 3 instead of 2, and that seemed to do the trick. This dose helped a long standing (several months) problem of stiff and painful knee joints. It has also improved my mood and outlook immensely. SAM-e is a winner!

good

Posted by Reviewer1796016 on Oct 09, 2009

I take this along with Rhodiola (Now foods 500 mg) so I'm not quite sure which one is really effective, but I definitely notice a relief of anxiety, a general sense of calm and well being.

Posted by Reviewer2596491 on Jan 23, 2010

This product helped me immensely, it lifts depression and enables you to feel normal again. I would recommend it for anyone that experiences side effects from pharmaceuticals or just wants to go in a natural direction. I only take one a day, start off with a low dosage until you know how much is right for you. I would not hesitate to try Sam e if you experience depression.

Stabilize

Posted by Reviewer1334581 on Apr 15, 2009

This product helps me stabilize and improve my mood. I actually prfere this brand to other brands because of its effectiveness.Jarrow Formulas is from my point of view a very realiable lab.

SAMe 200

Posted by Reviewer2061092 on Apr 07, 2012

Excellent

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Jun 11, 2008

Is helping my joint pain.

Tell later

Posted by Reviewer2501055 on Feb 13, 2009

I trust Jarrow.

Incredible Product, Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Oct 03, 2008

The product, price and shipping times are phenomenal! This is my 2nd time ordering this item from you and the first time it took the usual shipping time (approx 5 weeks to Canada), but this time it was less than 2. I'm very impressed with your service. Also, this is a high quality product that I would recommend to anyone. I have tried another brand of this product and was about to give up using it because it didn't seem to be working. But then did some research and Jarrow appeared to be the best product and upon trying it it was very effective. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer3142135 on Oct 15, 2008

Good prices and amazingly fast delivery.

hail jarrow

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Aug 28, 2008

I cannot say I have used any other brand of s-Adenosyl Methionine, but this one is certainly fine.