Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 200, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Rocket Fule!

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on Mar 13, 2007

Recieved product and took two right away and felt an immediate kick. My energy has increased each day and I feel as though my brain is finally metabolising neurotransmitters correctly. I no longer feel slugglish after eating, instead I feel energized. Also, no longer need to take 5-HTP or SJW.

Currently using it for dog with canine cognitive dysfunction. (dementia)

Posted by Reviewer2279939 on Dec 19, 2011

15 year old whippet with signs of canine cognitive dysfunction. Wandering at night. Unable to find doorways. Urinating inside everyday. Not responding when called. Disconnected to people and other dog. Staring blankly into space. Barely eating enough to sustain life. Daily treatment started 16th of September 2011. Morning fast, one tablet on waking. 2-3 hours later improvements such as responding to affection,wagging tail, coming to thigh pat. Not staring into space. Eating very well(that night). Only getting up at night to be let out to pee then straight beck to bed. This supplement has saved our dog. It must be the stimulation of the bile and liver detoxification that has returned his appetite so quickly. 3 months on and very stable. I highly recommend trying this supplement.

Nice pep for the glums!

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Oct 19, 2011

Clearer, brighter, lighter self, they help along with changes in diet, movement, and lifestyle, you should be on your way! I think my hair is stronger, so far it's good for me. Get the book on Sam-e, it's amazing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2663204 on May 08, 2012

A naturopath recommended this product for menopausal mood swings and they work like a charm. I take 400mg every morning on an empty stomach and feel very good all day. I highly recommend them!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3215308 on May 06, 2009

Not all SAMe is the same - I've tried others and this one is very good. I'm very grouchy when I don't take it - everyone/everything annoys me. But when I take it, life is good. I only take 1 -2 a day and that's enough.