It does it's job

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 30, 2008

SAMe works for depression, it really does it job but since I started using it my libido has been way down. I have stopped taking it for a few days to see what happens. It this SAMe is the problem then I will have to figure out other resources for depression.

Incredible Product, Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Oct 03, 2008

The product, price and shipping times are phenomenal! This is my 2nd time ordering this item from you and the first time it took the usual shipping time (approx 5 weeks to Canada), but this time it was less than 2. I'm very impressed with your service. Also, this is a high quality product that I would recommend to anyone. I have tried another brand of this product and was about to give up using it because it didn't seem to be working. But then did some research and Jarrow appeared to be the best product and upon trying it it was very effective. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

JUST NOT FOR ME.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

Tried 400 mg. for a while but too strong. This is too strong also. I had similar side effects with several prescription anti-depressants years ago. Anything with a stimulant like caffeine makes my heart race and nothing else to help my depression. It`s just not for me, maybe you, not me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2726056 on Jul 10, 2010

This stuff really works, feel better than when I was taking prescription anti depressents.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1458434 on Feb 08, 2011

this product is a great supplement of VitaminD!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1210606 on Apr 01, 2011

This order was delivered in record time and was exactly what I ordered.

SAM-e has been amazing for me; Jarrow is a fantastic brand

Posted by Reviewer1282396 on Apr 15, 2011

SAM-e has been revolutionary for me. I work 50-60 hour weeks and often get less than 7 hours of sleep per night. This used to be a problem for me, but SAM-e has given me lasting energy, focus and allows me to power through hectic weeks like I'm floating on a cloud. I have read that it takes 1-2 weeks before feeling the effects, but I noticed the effects immediately. I use 200mg twice daily, on an empty stomach, before bed and right after getting up.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Mar 12, 2010

This together with glucosamine sulfate and biosil has really helped reduce my joint pain and increased my energy.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2167605 on Aug 18, 2011

I think it helps me sleep

great for joints and for mood

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Oct 16, 2011

I started taking this after I hurt my knee, it seems to help the joint stay strong and flexible. And I also discovered that it balances my mood too -- a bonus! I doubled the dosage for a while, taking 400, but this, the 200 mg., seems to be the best for me.