It does it's job

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 30, 2008

SAMe works for depression, it really does it job but since I started using it my libido has been way down. I have stopped taking it for a few days to see what happens. It this SAMe is the problem then I will have to figure out other resources for depression.

Incredible Product, Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Oct 03, 2008

The product, price and shipping times are phenomenal! This is my 2nd time ordering this item from you and the first time it took the usual shipping time (approx 5 weeks to Canada), but this time it was less than 2. I'm very impressed with your service. Also, this is a high quality product that I would recommend to anyone. I have tried another brand of this product and was about to give up using it because it didn't seem to be working. But then did some research and Jarrow appeared to be the best product and upon trying it it was very effective. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

JUST NOT FOR ME.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

Tried 400 mg. for a while but too strong. This is too strong also. I had similar side effects with several prescription anti-depressants years ago. Anything with a stimulant like caffeine makes my heart race and nothing else to help my depression. It`s just not for me, maybe you, not me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2726056 on Jul 10, 2010

This stuff really works, feel better than when I was taking prescription anti depressents.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Mar 12, 2010

This together with glucosamine sulfate and biosil has really helped reduce my joint pain and increased my energy.

SAM-E

Posted by Reviewer3132522 on Jan 24, 2010

SAM-E by Jarrow has so many health benefits and Jarrow has to most cost effective formula.

Jarrow Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer3274876 on Nov 17, 2009

Hi find this product to be highly effective for me, as I use it foremost for mood and brain function. Thanks.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

Good for mood. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

Good for Knees

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Dec 03, 2009

This formula takes a little while to kick in I started taking 3 instead of 2, and that seemed to do the trick. This dose helped a long standing (several months) problem of stiff and painful knee joints. It has also improved my mood and outlook immensely. SAM-e is a winner!

Fibro Relief

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 23, 2009

Sam-e was recommended to me by my Rheumatologist for the relief Fibromyalgia symptoms. I have to say, it has significantly helped me. It helped reduce my pain, increase my energy, and improve my mood. This is a great product!