Great but right dosis takes some experimenting

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Jul 29, 2013

Very powerful stuff. Unlike the vast majority of people, it makes me tired, so I take it at night. It is also important to know that Sam E builds up in your system. After taking 200mg for a week, you may feel great at first but start to feel strange after a week or so. I started to bite the pills in half which has made a difference in my energy levels and i feel less spaced out.

Makes you cheerful and energetic

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Oct 28, 2012

Bought this for my elderly mother in the hopes of easing her osteoarthritis. She takes only one tablet first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, with a vit B complex. No effect yet on the arthritis (she's now starting the SAM-e joint formulation) but it gives her a tremendous energy boost. She says she feels so energetic that she just looks around for things to do. And, when she spends the day working (e.g. in the garden, or out all day socialising, shopping and travelling by public transport), she doesn't have the normal aches and pains that would reduce her physical activity for the following couple of days or so. Instead, she's raring to go again the next day. Plus, she's noticeably sunnier, less anxious and just more positive, whenever I talk to her. It has definitely improved her general outlook on life! The only reason I haven't given this full marks is because it doesn't seem to have helped her arthritis.

It does it's job

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 30, 2008

SAMe works for depression, it really does it job but since I started using it my libido has been way down. I have stopped taking it for a few days to see what happens. It this SAMe is the problem then I will have to figure out other resources for depression.

Incredible Product, Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Oct 03, 2008

The product, price and shipping times are phenomenal! This is my 2nd time ordering this item from you and the first time it took the usual shipping time (approx 5 weeks to Canada), but this time it was less than 2. I'm very impressed with your service. Also, this is a high quality product that I would recommend to anyone. I have tried another brand of this product and was about to give up using it because it didn't seem to be working. But then did some research and Jarrow appeared to be the best product and upon trying it it was very effective. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

JUST NOT FOR ME.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2010

Tried 400 mg. for a while but too strong. This is too strong also. I had similar side effects with several prescription anti-depressants years ago. Anything with a stimulant like caffeine makes my heart race and nothing else to help my depression. It`s just not for me, maybe you, not me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2726056 on Jul 10, 2010

This stuff really works, feel better than when I was taking prescription anti depressents.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Feb 23, 2010

A wonderful emotional and brain support for my 9 year old.

SAM-e 200

Posted by Reviewer3107679 on Mar 10, 2010

I have used the product for five years for joint ease. It has the added benefit of keeping me in the balance mood wise. I take it with a vitamin B supplement.Jarrow is a name I trust completely.

Jarrow Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer3274876 on Nov 17, 2009

Hi find this product to be highly effective for me, as I use it foremost for mood and brain function. Thanks.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

Good for mood. Good product and excellent service, as usual.