Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1353840 on Feb 13, 2009

This product has enabled me to relax and renew myself after the loss of my husband to cancer. It has allowed me to feel that I can sleep more easily and cope with the stresses that go along with living alone again.

Jarrow SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2097525 on Oct 30, 2006

I have been using the Jarrow SAM-e for the past 3 years and I've noticed a significant difference overall. My energy level has increased. I no longer have bouts of depression. My appetite has decreased which has helped me to control my weight.

Really superb quality.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Nov 02, 2006

I've tried several brands of SAM-e, but I'm glad I started with this one. The consistency and quality of the Jarrow Formulas is worth the few extra dollars a box, no question. I know this sounds silly, but the pills even feel better-made on the tongue.

Excellent quality and effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer1315172 on Nov 27, 2006

i love this product. My N.D. suggested is use this for mood lift and depression. i tried the lower dosage for awhile, but this higher dosage made a big difference. my energy and moods are much more stable. i don't fall into engery and mood slumps like i used to. MUCH happier.

Peace of Mind

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Not all SAM-e products will work as effectively for each person. So sometimes you can purchase a brand that seems not to work, this is worthwhile to note. The Jarrow Formulas 400mg works well for me. Easily to swallow tablet, I take one first thing in the morning and 1 at bedtime for anxiety/depression related issues. Definitely hands down works for me. Don't forget to take a Vitamin B and Folate in the day time also. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3109559 on Aug 18, 2009

This product could quite possibly change your life. It did mine. I was skeptical at first, but a month of continuous use transformed me into a believer (and a much happier person). I've never really needed a prescription strength anti-depressant, but certainly wanted something to boost my often gray mood. SAM-E does the trick and I think that Jarrow offers the best formula available!

I feel much better

Posted by Reviewer3361706 on Jun 27, 2009

I was struggling with the mood changes that come with peri-menopause, and feeling like I really needed some help. SAM-E was just the help I needed. I find myself so much more positive, and motivated to make changes in my life. I have been taking it for 6 weeks now, and in the last two weeks I wonder if I need to cut back the dose to 200 mg as I feel a little agitated in the afternoon sometimes, but over all I am much better.

shocked!

Posted by Reviewer3188966 on Mar 04, 2010

while taking this for 7 days, i became very depressed and lost all energy. just wanted to sleep. i thought the opposite would occur. the day i stopped taking it i felt a little better. took about 3 days to feel at my average. im now taking st johns wort. sadly its needed 3xs a day, but i do feel a difference. my normal heavy dragging feeling is really lighting up.

Really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1290825 on Jul 29, 2009

When I first started using this product over a year ago I couldn't really identify anything significantly "better" about how I felt, but the several weeks I did not take them due to a cross country move made me aware of just how important this supplement is to overall well being and feeling good. While a subtle overall improvement in how one feels day to day, this is very much one of those products that should be a part of everyone's daily supplement regimine. The contrast in feeling from taking - not taking - proved to me that there are real and significant benefits from taking SAMe on a regular and consistent basis.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1012522 on Jul 22, 2009

works well keeps my cholesterol in check too