my insurance

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 22, 2008

I wouldn't go without my neuro supplement and love the price.

Excellent product

Posted by 5543193853557181748 on Nov 16, 2014

I have used this product for more than a month now and only half of the suggested dosis for now (planning to increase it). I have used other supplements but with very different results. With Neuro Optimizer I have noticed a big difference in my ability to focus and concentrate in spite of how tired I can be which is usually the case due to my daily activities. Also, it allows me to be more alert and less confused. I take it every day but once I stopped it for few days and immediately noticed the difference. Highly recommended.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Mar 12, 2010

Keeps your brain on high alert. No shakes, no fog. Just clear thought processes.

Very helpful to clear brain fog.

Posted by Reviewer1224326 on Oct 03, 2010

We have taken this product for several months and find it helpful in clearing mental fog and causing sharper thought processing when taken as directed.

Needed to focus!!

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

This product has help me keep focused and help me with remembering. I'm taking college courses.

a serious weapon in the battle against brain fog

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 30, 2013

a couple of years ago I was really starting to notice the signs of mental aging. Nothing dramatic, just more and more of those dreaded senior moments that we all fear. I decided to do something about it...my journey led me to Jarrow Neuro Optimizer. What a difference! It was a subtle and gradual change; within a month I felt like a new person. I'm now much sharper mentally, more verbally fluent, and a lot more confident than I was. This has changed my life and ROCKED MY WORLD! Important to note that I use other products as well, and attribute the changes to them as well (vinpocetine, coenzyme b complex, phenylalanine, Sam-e, high dha fish oil, dmae). Try this...it will make a huge difference in your life! Click my reveiwer name for reviews of other helpful products.

Recommend it

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Feb 01, 2016

I took this for my anxiety / depression and I observed an improvement in my mood, and I was not so nervous all the time. This is a great natural alternative to anti-depressants.

I can think clearly again on day 1!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Mar 10, 2014

Wow!!! Amazed at how fast these work. Based on reviews I took 2 tablets and find this works well for me. I now have a good sense of well being, I feel like getting up and doing things, I don't feel confused as before and don't forget things right away like I did before. I'm hoping this improves My long term memory as well. So glad the fatigue is gone!!!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Nov 10, 2007

Doctor recommended this product for improved mental function. It does as stated.

Best Price I've Found on Similiar Product

Posted by Reviewer1422029 on Mar 13, 2009

Best Price I've Found on Similiar Products and believe me, I've looked...