Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, Neuro Optimizer, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3075589 on Jan 13, 2009

when I first started taking it, i felt like someone had gone in and massaged my brain. I'm on my fourth bottle.

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer3174554 on Oct 30, 2008

I'm only taking one or 2 in the AM and started feeling more clear headed after just a couple days. It's like it woke my brain up. Very happy with product and iHerb ROCKS when it comes to fast shipping!

Jarrow Formulas, Neuro Optimizer, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

My Mom had a stroke less than a year ago at 90 y.o. She had mild deficit: facial and extremities paresis, confusion, memory loss, loss of executive functions without loss of speech. She was not expected to recover by physicians. At that time I was taking Neuro Optimizer for my own memory problems and started to give it to my mom. MOM is FULLY RECOVERED! Of course, besides supplements she was getting other types of therapy, but I believe Neuro Optimizer played a big role in recovery.

Neuro Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

Great product from Jarrow. Everything in it for the brain. I have eliminated numerous other products for this one.

My favorite product of the hundreds of pills I have ordered

Posted by Reviewer1967770 on Nov 02, 2012

NEW UPDATE 11/2/12 ON THIS POSTING A terrific combination. I take one capsule in the morning as soon as I wake. Only 1/4 of the suggested dosage. I am much sharper mentally and don't waste as much time with the trivial. I have been caffeine free as of 4 years ago because of headaches and migraines from caffeine withdrawal by the evening. Taking one capsule of Jarrow Formulas, Neuro Optimizer feels a bit like caffeine intake. I have taken 4 capsules before and it made me just a bit hyper or a similar feeling of too much caffeine intake but with no withdrawal. I know my concentration is better and I am more productive. It's all good or I should state Great! There isn't any con or negative for me. At one cap a day three bottles lasts nearly a year. That's only about $100. for a year of alertness. And it's not really costing anything because in mental clarity it pays back in so many ways not just the giving of extra time that I would otherwise be looking for whatever I was just thinking about. You know...... OK,WELL IT'S NOW 11 MONTHS LATER and an update is in order. Three and a half months ago I started to take two a day in the morning at lease 30 min. before eating. I stated that I "can't" drink caffeine. Well two weeks ago I was offered a cup and I decided to drink just a little but drank the whole cup fully expecting a really good headache later. I didn't get one. So a few days later I had another cup of coffee, no headache. So I've had a few more (just one a day so far) since then, no headaches at all. I have had caffeine headaches since the very early 80's and I think that whatever happened has something to do with what my brain wasn't getting that it needed and the headaches were a symptom of that depletion. I think Neuro Optimizer has nurtured my brain with much needed nutrition as I think faster and clearer as well. I will post again on this ongoing change.