Jarrow Formulas, OPCs + 95, Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

In September 2013 my husband suffered a mild stroke, this product forms part of the medical regime as prescribed by the naturopath

Jarrow formulas, OPCs + 95

Posted by Reviewer2036531 on Dec 27, 2009

This product is pretty consistent in keeping my husband's blood pressure under control.

Didn't agree with me....

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jul 03, 2012

I took this product about 2 weeks and it just didn't agree with me. I always like Jarrow but this supplement didn't agree.

I like Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I buy Jarrow as much as I can because they always seem to have high quality. When I needed Grapeseed OPCs, I got Jarrow. My body tolerates the supplement well. I recommend it.

Great quality grape seed

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Feb 28, 2016

Not all grape seed extract are the same. The jarrow formulas grape seed uses one of the industry leading patented grape seed extract - Leucoselect from Indena S.p.A. so you definitely know you won't get wrong with it. Good value for money for a quality grape seed. My take on grape seed extract will be: choose only extract which are patented or trademarked like MegaNatural, Leucoselect, Masquelier's original OPC, ActiVin. Efficacy of generic grape seed extracts are too hard to say as they may lack the proper science & technology in extraction and standardisation of the polyphenolic and the OPC content. Overall a good grape seed extract with reliable quality.

iHerb service and quality

Posted by Reviewer1406299 on Dec 12, 2007

I have now ordered twice from iHerb, and both times I have been impressed with their efficiency and rapid response, not to mention their great ordering process (web, communications, billing, shipping speed, etc.) The product has been prescribed by a Naturopathic doctor for keeping the body's cells in good condition after having had chemotherapy and now nearly four years in remision. Along with other products, the mix of herbs and natural antioxidants seem to be working well. Whether this is due to Jarrow Formula alone is too difficult to say, but this specific product was identified. iHerb's price and value is the best in the market after doing extensive research. Thank you.

Very helpful.

Posted by 5552236158041687120 on Jul 17, 2013

Much cheaper than GNC and other Brands and provides great effect.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Apr 12, 2008

really helps circulation

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188174 on Nov 08, 2007

Great product, well-known name brand, great value

OPC