Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Softgels melted; stuck together

Posted by Reviewer3250449 From Texas on Aug 03, 2011

Considering the amount of money I paid for the softgels, I was very disappointed upon opening the bottles to discover that many had been melted and stuck together. I am also concerned this has undermined their chemical integrity, making their consumption at best futile, and at worst harmful to my health.

Not so effective

Posted by jutamind From Malaysia on Apr 15, 2013

I've taken blood test after having one year supply of this fish oil, but to my dismay, the fish oil didnt have any effect in increasing my HDL, which fish oil is hypothetically supposed to. Now I've switched to Life Extension Super Omega-3 for my fish oil supply recently. I've yet to taken any blood test to test its efficiency, but i will definitely do so when the time comes.