• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Reduced EPA and DHA

Posted by Reviewer1756931 on Jun 26, 2010

Just a heads up. The new Jarrow Formulas fish oil now has 600mg of combined EPA + DHA compared to the older version of 630mg combined. Price remains the same as far as I can tell. Bottle labelling is slightly different.

Good

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Jul 25, 2011

They use strawberry flavor to hide the fishy burps. I'm actually ok with the fishy burp. Main strong point for this product is it meets California Prop 65. Used to buy from NOW till I found out they did not meet that standard.

JarrowEPA-DHA Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2447217 on Oct 24, 2007

I have taken this product for several years, and have no complaints except, as with most fish oils, even when taken with meals, there is a period of "fishy" burps. I know that this is not due to the omega-3 oils, but rather due to the amines found in fish oils. So, I give this product a very good rating. My only real concern relates to the source; if imported, what care is taken to make certain that this product (and other products) is safe with no contaminants.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2823101 on Nov 21, 2009

I have been taking this daily. I do get some fishy burps when I take it, but this doesn't last too long. I'm using to combat killer menstrual cramps..and so far so good. This is my first fish oil supplement so I really have no comparison to other brands.

Has its ups and downs, mostly up!

Posted by Reviewer2928686 on Sep 15, 2010

The fish oils aren't entirely odorless, and you still get fishy burps due to lack of enteric coating. However, they smell a lot better than some of the other brands' fish oil products out there. All things considered, it's a good product. No-nonsense labelling and lots of product information (compared to brands like NOW), and fish oil sourced from small fish, and value for money, all make this product the best choice, in my opinion

Bit large softgel

Posted by Reviewer1361819 on Oct 16, 2010

Nice price but a bit too large softels

Posted by Reviewer2893773 on Nov 25, 2011

it gave me fish burps ! but other then that i feel a general boost in my health. my heart no longer feels so tight like it has been for the past months.. and i'm only 22!!! it's good to start taking supplements as early in ur life.

I like it.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 29, 2012

It's good for my heart and brain.After taking EPA-DHA for over a month, I've noticed that my memory is better.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1243811 on Sep 29, 2013

useing 2 a day no complanes

Good product

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Nov 29, 2013

This product is otherwise awesome, but for some reason I'm getting these icky burps after taking it. Not much of a problem usually, since I take it right before going to bed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »