Jarrow Formulas , EPA-DHA Balance, 240 softgels

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2016

Edullinen ja riittoisa kalaöljykapseli.

Bit large softgel

Posted by Reviewer1361819 on Oct 16, 2010

Nice price but a bit too large softels

good product

Posted by Reviewer1243811 on Sep 29, 2013

useing 2 a day no complanes

Good product

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Nov 29, 2013

This product is otherwise awesome, but for some reason I'm getting these icky burps after taking it. Not much of a problem usually, since I take it right before going to bed.

Fish Oil Tablets

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a great supplement to bring down inflammation of the joints and heal the gastro-intestinal tract. Super in preparation for pregnancy to build up your stores as this fat-soluble nutrient is key to tissue-building.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2823101 on Nov 21, 2009

I have been taking this daily. I do get some fishy burps when I take it, but this doesn't last too long. I'm using to combat killer menstrual cramps..and so far so good. This is my first fish oil supplement so I really have no comparison to other brands.

I like it.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 29, 2012

It's good for my heart and brain.After taking EPA-DHA for over a month, I've noticed that my memory is better.

Posted by Reviewer2893773 on Nov 25, 2011

it gave me fish burps ! but other then that i feel a general boost in my health. my heart no longer feels so tight like it has been for the past months.. and i'm only 22!!! it's good to start taking supplements as early in ur life.

Has its ups and downs, mostly up!

Posted by Reviewer2928686 on Sep 15, 2010

The fish oils aren't entirely odorless, and you still get fishy burps due to lack of enteric coating. However, they smell a lot better than some of the other brands' fish oil products out there. All things considered, it's a good product. No-nonsense labelling and lots of product information (compared to brands like NOW), and fish oil sourced from small fish, and value for money, all make this product the best choice, in my opinion

- Gas and burping! -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Bought this for its high EPA as I read that it aids depression. I have to admit that I'm not taking 3 gels/day regularly (articles say for depression you need 1000mg of EPA, NOT just Omega-3), and on days I take them they seem to help "subtly" with mood, energy and motivation, - BUT - these gels are pretty big and every time I take them I have gas and keep burping out the funny smelling, so-called "natural strawberry flavor". Not so odorless after all!