Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

great product

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 31, 2013

I started taking this product because I am breastfeeding. The DHA is to aid in the baby's eye and brain development. Plus, now my husband is taking this every day. No fishy smell or odar. The pill is a little large, but the gel coating makes it easy to swallow. As always, the order shipped and arrived quickly.

Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

fish oil is really good in keeping my body lubricated to reduce pains