• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Mar 05, 2010

This has the perfect ratio of EFA-DHA. I give these to my dogs and I take them myself. This is actually cheaper because you don't have to take nearly as many as other brands.

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1573380 on Mar 23, 2010

I think this was my third bottle of this product and I am so pleased with it. Those I have taken in the past caused a great deal of stomach discomfort and after taste, Jarrow's certainly does NOT do that!!

so happy

Posted by Reviewer3069906 on Mar 29, 2010

So happy i found the right formula at a great price, flew all the way to Paris in no time (the land where one O3 softgel is 1 euro, imagine the cost when you need 2 a day) Thanks so much

Great Product - No Fishy-Fishy Breath

Posted by Reviewer1847352 on Mar 31, 2010

Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA is the best product compared to the other fish oil products my husband and I have used over the years. The proper ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6, as well as the total concentration is an important consideration when choosing a "fish oil" supplement. We may not be as popular with our cats (they enjoyed the "fish breath" we had on other products - too bad); but our "bad" cholesterol levels have dropped - substantially - while our "good" cholesterol levels have jumped to high, healthy levels (mine is now 78!). The previous prescription product we were using did not offer the same results! This product is very effective, with a pleasant light strawberry aroma instead of the day-old-fish odor of other similar products, and iHerb's great pricing and service makes Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA our choice!

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

This is the best oil with the purest ingredients and no after taste. Love it!

Miracle omega's :)

Posted by Reviewer1696213 on Apr 03, 2010

Gr8 invention! I'm pregnant and suffer from nausea so had to cut out my old omega's as the taste was making me sick then a friend recommended these as they taste of strawberry if u burp!! My 10yr old son loves them 2

Great price and good a,oumt of Omega's

Posted by WayneRiddle on Apr 05, 2010

You get a lot of EPA/DHA, the important omega 3's, in each capsule. No fish burps from these, but I do keep them in the fridge.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on May 15, 2010

Good value for the price - and no fish burps for me.

best balance and best tasting of epa-dha formulae

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on May 20, 2010

I wish I could take microlactin for my arthritis but it destroys my stomach so I am taking this instead. So far, not much improvement but hope springs eternal and I know it is good for my heart.

comment on EPA -DHA by Jarrows

Posted by Reviewer1227435 on Jun 29, 2008

This product seems of high quality as most of Jarrow Formulas. I am completely satisfied with it and will continue to order it.