Great Product - No Fishy-Fishy Breath

Posted by Reviewer1847352 on Mar 31, 2010

Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA is the best product compared to the other fish oil products my husband and I have used over the years. The proper ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6, as well as the total concentration is an important consideration when choosing a "fish oil" supplement. We may not be as popular with our cats (they enjoyed the "fish breath" we had on other products - too bad); but our "bad" cholesterol levels have dropped - substantially - while our "good" cholesterol levels have jumped to high, healthy levels (mine is now 78!). The previous prescription product we were using did not offer the same results! This product is very effective, with a pleasant light strawberry aroma instead of the day-old-fish odor of other similar products, and iHerb's great pricing and service makes Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA our choice!

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

This is the best oil with the purest ingredients and no after taste. Love it!

Miracle omega's :)

Posted by Reviewer1696213 on Apr 03, 2010

Gr8 invention! I'm pregnant and suffer from nausea so had to cut out my old omega's as the taste was making me sick then a friend recommended these as they taste of strawberry if u burp!! My 10yr old son loves them 2

Great price and good a,oumt of Omega's

Posted by WayneRiddle on Apr 05, 2010

You get a lot of EPA/DHA, the important omega 3's, in each capsule. No fish burps from these, but I do keep them in the fridge.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on May 15, 2010

Good value for the price - and no fish burps for me.

best balance and best tasting of epa-dha formulae

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on May 20, 2010

I wish I could take microlactin for my arthritis but it destroys my stomach so I am taking this instead. So far, not much improvement but hope springs eternal and I know it is good for my heart.

Easy to Swallow no odor

Posted by Reviewer1277809 on Jan 13, 2012

Easy to swallow and no odor, good price, fast ship, great company.

Jarrow Formulas, Odorless EPA-DHA Balance,

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product! I am taking these twice a day to ensure a sufficient intake of Omega-3's due to a medical condition that prevents me from eating normal amounts of fat in my food. My cardiovascular functioning is much improved and I have much better energy since adding these to my diet. In addtion, my husband's arrhythmia is no longer an issue since he added these to his medications. A life saver, highly recommend!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1099520 on Feb 24, 2012

This product has good quality/price ratio. Easy to swallow.

No complaints here!

Posted by Reviewer3089542 on Mar 01, 2012

I take 2 a day and do get some burps over the next hour or so, but they are not yucky or anything, totally acceptable. No complaints!