Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Posted by Reviewer1820436 on Oct 08, 2009

good product nice .

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Mar 05, 2010

This has the perfect ratio of EFA-DHA. I give these to my dogs and I take them myself. This is actually cheaper because you don't have to take nearly as many as other brands.

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1573380 on Mar 23, 2010

I think this was my third bottle of this product and I am so pleased with it. Those I have taken in the past caused a great deal of stomach discomfort and after taste, Jarrow's certainly does NOT do that!!

so happy

Posted by Reviewer3069906 on Mar 29, 2010

So happy i found the right formula at a great price, flew all the way to Paris in no time (the land where one O3 softgel is 1 euro, imagine the cost when you need 2 a day) Thanks so much

Great Product - No Fishy-Fishy Breath

Posted by Reviewer1847352 on Mar 31, 2010

Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA is the best product compared to the other fish oil products my husband and I have used over the years. The proper ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6, as well as the total concentration is an important consideration when choosing a "fish oil" supplement. We may not be as popular with our cats (they enjoyed the "fish breath" we had on other products - too bad); but our "bad" cholesterol levels have dropped - substantially - while our "good" cholesterol levels have jumped to high, healthy levels (mine is now 78!). The previous prescription product we were using did not offer the same results! This product is very effective, with a pleasant light strawberry aroma instead of the day-old-fish odor of other similar products, and iHerb's great pricing and service makes Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA our choice!