• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Great price and good a,oumt of Omega's

Posted by WayneRiddle on Apr 05, 2010

You get a lot of EPA/DHA, the important omega 3's, in each capsule. No fish burps from these, but I do keep them in the fridge.

Miracle omega's :)

Posted by Reviewer1696213 on Apr 03, 2010

Gr8 invention! I'm pregnant and suffer from nausea so had to cut out my old omega's as the taste was making me sick then a friend recommended these as they taste of strawberry if u burp!! My 10yr old son loves them 2

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

This is the best oil with the purest ingredients and no after taste. Love it!

Great Product - No Fishy-Fishy Breath

Posted by Reviewer1847352 on Mar 31, 2010

Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA is the best product compared to the other fish oil products my husband and I have used over the years. The proper ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6, as well as the total concentration is an important consideration when choosing a "fish oil" supplement. We may not be as popular with our cats (they enjoyed the "fish breath" we had on other products - too bad); but our "bad" cholesterol levels have dropped - substantially - while our "good" cholesterol levels have jumped to high, healthy levels (mine is now 78!). The previous prescription product we were using did not offer the same results! This product is very effective, with a pleasant light strawberry aroma instead of the day-old-fish odor of other similar products, and iHerb's great pricing and service makes Jarrow Odorless EPA-DHA our choice!

so happy

Posted by Reviewer3069906 on Mar 29, 2010

So happy i found the right formula at a great price, flew all the way to Paris in no time (the land where one O3 softgel is 1 euro, imagine the cost when you need 2 a day) Thanks so much

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1573380 on Mar 23, 2010

I think this was my third bottle of this product and I am so pleased with it. Those I have taken in the past caused a great deal of stomach discomfort and after taste, Jarrow's certainly does NOT do that!!

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Mar 05, 2010

This has the perfect ratio of EFA-DHA. I give these to my dogs and I take them myself. This is actually cheaper because you don't have to take nearly as many as other brands.

best value EPA/DHA caps

Posted by Reviewer2480217 on Feb 11, 2010

best value for epa/dha content around. Also big pack makes it last longer. Oil itself is good quality with no aftertaste of any degree

good product, fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3077884 on Feb 10, 2010

good product, fast delivery

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Dec 04, 2009

I love this stuff. Not only do I take it, I give it to both my dogs. They think it is a treat. Only downside is when they chew the softgels and squirt fish oil on my floor.