one of the best fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Nov 07, 2011

no fishy burps with this one for DH and me

Excellent value, quality balanced Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2542404 on Dec 20, 2011

Jarrow does it again.

I love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Dec 27, 2011

It is really, really work!!!!

Easy to Swallow no odor

Posted by Reviewer1277809 on Jan 13, 2012

Easy to swallow and no odor, good price, fast ship, great company.

Jarrow Formulas, Odorless EPA-DHA Balance,

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product! I am taking these twice a day to ensure a sufficient intake of Omega-3's due to a medical condition that prevents me from eating normal amounts of fat in my food. My cardiovascular functioning is much improved and I have much better energy since adding these to my diet. In addtion, my husband's arrhythmia is no longer an issue since he added these to his medications. A life saver, highly recommend!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2439770 on Feb 09, 2012

Jarrow fish oil is the best.

Excelent Omega 3 Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1232615 on Feb 14, 2012

Excelent product specially for the composition of EPA and DHA in a single Softgel.

Good EPA DHA

Posted by 5518597557108343877 on Apr 10, 2016

Good Quality. i take 4 softgels a day. works good for me

Amazing

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I was suffering some depression and ruminating - I take 2 of this pills every morning with B complex and it has eliminated the ruminating whilst lifting the depression. I will highly recommend this product.

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.