waiting for this... it has been out stock for so long

Posted by 5473730308118892566 on Apr 13, 2016

When is coming back????

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 24, 2015

Can't say this is superior to others, I'm disappointed that it is in a plastic bottle, but not a big deal, it's a small bottle.

Has many uses

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

I´ve found so many uses for this! Be sure that the vinegar is organic, with the "Mother", because that is where all the good things are. This has good bacteria and other nutrients in it. I take this every morning one tablespoon. I´ve noticed that a mole in my skin has started to change and vanish when taking this. I also took this last summer when I had a flu, and it made some of the symptoms better and I got well quicker. Maybe I wouldn´t have even got sick if I had started taking this early enough? I also use this as a conditioner for my hair, it makes them shiny and keeps dandruff away. I´ve also heard that ACV is good for hay fever too! Has a very nice, soft taste.

good value

Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015

I originally bought this for my dog as a tick repeller but she refused to drink her water once we added this in. So I have to consume it to use it up! I don't mind though, it's good for health and tastes ok. I add it into honey water and it makes it taste like a honey lemon drink due to it's sourness. Will repurchase.

excellent quality

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 19, 2015

excellent quality

Best ACV brand

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I've already bought 8 of this. I was previously using apple cider vinegar capsules (Now brand) for general health but realized that it would be best to let go of my fear of the foul stench and just drink it. It's easier and more potent that way. It really doesn't taste that bad. I've tried Braggs and this one tastes much better and milder. It also doesn't smell as bad. I use this as a toner as well and it does a great job of keeping the skin issues at bay. You just have to get used to the smell, I really hated it at first.

SUPERB Taste!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Aug 22, 2015

It goes down so easy that I look forward to drinking it with water. Also, its not as acidic as others. Love the bottle. You should give it a try!

Good and with natural flavour

Posted by 5347031992968803302 on Aug 20, 2015

Compared to those one would find in a food store, this one fits any salad much better.

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jul 29, 2015

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" . 50+ more reviews about health/beauty products on my page SEEKING-HEALTH.

Great vinegar

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

I cannot agree with other reviewers' in remarks about not feeling the acidic taste or the burning in my throat when having this, but I will agree in praising it. It is an excellent vinegar of fantastic superior quality.