• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008

I trust the Jarrow brand, always. These are ground just perfect

Nice!

Posted by Pvnshelp on Aug 22, 2008

I use flax seeds in my daily smoothie and Jarrow brand is as good as any.

Best flax seeds

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

I usually buy my flax seeds from the health food store. These seeds had a much better flavor.

Fewer Calories and Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer3166804 on Jan 18, 2010

I use flaxseed daily so as a Weight Watcher I was tickled to find this brand that only has 55 calories per 2 tablespoons versus the 90 calories of the brand I had been using. The quality and taste are equivalent to the brand I had been buying so I am one happy camper. I would certainly recommend it to other Weight Watchers or anyone who is watching their calorie intake.

Flax seed cold milled.

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on Jun 19, 2010

I like the taste and consistency of the of the milled flax.

Jarrow Formulas, Flax Seeds, Cold Milled, 15 oz

Posted by Reviewer1502893 on Mar 18, 2011

I had been researching flax seed and decided to start using this to help better my health. I trust I Herb and ordered from here. I am very pleased with the above flax seed. I add it to my oatmeal each morning and to other foods also. I love the nutty taste. Very reasonably priced also.

Great quality!

Posted by Reviewer2112849 on Jun 27, 2011

This flax seed is great quality. I used it to make no bake granola bars and I also use it, mixed with water, as egg substitute in other baked goods.

Great taste and quality fresh.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I love the way this flaxseed is cold milled and then packaged carefully to keep it fresh. I add it to cereal, salad, drinks, almost anything as a good source of omega 3's and fiber. :)

Excellent

Posted by 4994209984312189886 on Dec 05, 2013

I put a dose in my soy yoghurt: it is delicious, with a taste of hazelnut. A day full of vitality ensured.

Tried it for the first time

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 16, 2010

I bought Jarrow Formulas Flax Seeds recently for the first time. Compared to the last cold milled flax I used, this one is ground more fine and easier to blend into smoothies or breakfast food.