• Customer Ratings

Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition. Organic,Hi-Lignan Nutri-Flax, Flax Seed Powder

Posted by 5148266703008910391 on Dec 16, 2014

I love this Flax seed Powder. Organic and Gluten Free.

Flax Power!

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

I'm pretty sure I can notice a difference in my overall feeling of well-being when I eat this. I usually put a scoopful in my granola-like cereal and can't taste it too much.

I use this every day

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I add a serving of this to my afternoon greens drink every day. I believe that the 3 grams of fiber, 3.5 grams of protein, and 500 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids are of great benefit to my health. Lignans are important as well, as they have antioxidant properties, and they bind estrogen receptors (reducing risk of cancer). This is a fine powder that mixes well, and has a pleasant, nutty taste. Regular use will, over time, dramatically improve health in my opinion. A serving a day keeps the doctor away! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Omega Nutri-Flax Powder

Posted by Reviewer1147901 on Dec 01, 2011

What a great price on a great product: Omega Nutri-Flax Powder!

very good

Posted by LeneAnett on Aug 23, 2011

versatile product

Dog Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1303656 on Apr 08, 2011

My holistic vet recommended this product for my dog who has atypical cushings disease. It has been a miracle! His digestive symptoms have cleared up and his hormones are more balanced. Good product.

Excellent Source of Fiber and Healthy Fat

Posted by Reviewer3061039 on Dec 07, 2010

I use Nutri-Flax in my smoothies and it adds fiber and healthy fat as well as a wonderful creamy milk-shake consistency. When I do my monthly 3-day fasts I use a scoop in 16 oz. of water with 3 activated charcoal capsules and it keeps me regular! Ann Musico

very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2592773 on Jul 11, 2010

fast delivery and good quality good price I'll use again thank you!!!

Great quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I've been using this product for years and have turned others on to it. I add it to powdered chlorella and raw protein powder in smoothies.

Great tasting, nice fine texture

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on May 02, 2010

So far, this product is the perfect fiber addition to my diet. It works well, has a wonderful flavor, and the texture is pleasingly fine and powdery. Mixes well. This is my first purchase of Jarrow's Organic Hi-Lignan Flax Seed Powder, but it won't be my last. I definitely will be back for more. As usual, I also appreciate iHerb's pricing and great shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »