• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Good cooking oil, no coconut smell

Posted by Reviewer1588071 on Sep 23, 2009

I have smelled other coconut oils that really smell like coconut (which I personally like), but my boyfriend doesn't so he likes this one better. It's a good oil, I didn't give it 5 stars because of the lack of coconut goodness.

Good quality but unfortunately bad smell

Posted by Misspolina on May 29, 2016

I used this oil for my hair and as a body lotion It dryers fast leaves my skin and hair feeling soft and moisten , but unfortunately has this unpleasant smell of an old sunflower oil :( Next time will go for extra vergin

Good unflavored coconut oil

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I use this coconut oil for cooking and I love it. Is ideal for dishes that don't need a coconut flavor (although I love the flavored version) - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Jarrow Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2984676 on Feb 16, 2009

I was pleased with how quickly this was delivered, and was pleased with the price. It truly doesn't taste anything like coconut (unlike any other coconut oil I've ever purchased) which I take with mixed feelings. I actually kinda like the coconutty taste of some oils, although this one is much more appropriate when you don't want that taste filling your food.

No coconut taste at all-like it says

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Sep 03, 2013

great for cooking, but I miss the hint of flavour of other products. Still great health and quality though!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 16, 2012

nice product, use it for cooking and making chocolate

Package Way to Hard to Open

Posted by 4778054463829356459 on Oct 27, 2015

Give us oldsters a break! Took scissors, a box cutter and a small screwdriver to eventual get the jar open. Surely and easier so called zip open seal can be devised.

coconut taste

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Nov 02, 2008

I bought this non-virgin oil to have a taste-free oil for cooking. It still tastes like coconut, though the taste is nice and much milder than virgin, which I also use when I want that flavor. I am able to use this but i will try a different brand refined next time.

better than extra virgin

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Jan 14, 2010

I've had some positive changes taking coconut oil, but the extra virgin has an overwhelming taste and seems to go rancid pretty fast. This taste is ok, but it is a slightly brownish color that makes me wonder if it's really healthy. I probably won't buy it again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2001205 on Nov 11, 2010

I usually buy the Garden of Life virgin coconut oil, but I wanted to save a little money and use this more as a moisturizer. Unfortunately that is all I will be using it for. The taste is completely different from the other oil we had, this had a weird (almost rancid) aftertaste. Next time I will definitely buy the other one for injesting. Live & learn...