• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

bad oil

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 09, 2011

I don't like this oil, it is very badly absorbed, from its smell me stirs up, it seems to me in it there is no advantage. I will not buy it any more

Terrible ---BURNT SMELL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 20, 2010

I don't know if I just got a bad batch but this stuff smelled burnt! It stunk so bad that with one sniff I literally got a headache that lasted for hours. I ordered four jars of it and had to throw it all away. Be warned!

Use in hair...smells terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1304877 on Jun 15, 2010

I normally buy Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil, to moisturize my hair with, but since this product was cheaper I decided to try it. It smelled TERRIBLE!! Like an ash tray! I don't know if the smell is due to it being pressed or what but I didn't even attempt to use it! Now I have 16 oz of liquid cigarette fragrance!

oder & taste

Posted by Reviewer2090325 on Nov 12, 2008

this is the first time in a year of using Coconut Oil, that I've had the experience of a very strong oder and taste of coconut. too strong for my sensitive taste buds.

Absolutely Awful :(

Posted by 5679906617628716527 on Nov 13, 2015

No coconut taste nor smelling, terrible terrible smell. I bought 2 because of the price, but I have strongly regret this purchase.

great

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Nov 20, 2015

Use it for cooking make great moistureizer on skin ,just love it...

Great price and great quality

Posted by 4680138057256916818 on Dec 11, 2015

My first purchase of organic coconut oil. Great price and I use it daily to help my autioiune health. Will most likely purchase this again.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Dec 11, 2015

Great

Great tasting all purpose coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this one for oil pulling, on my skin and straight off the tablespoon. I enjoy the taste.

Excelente producto multiusos!!

Posted by 4688809500788774484 on Dec 29, 2014

Compre este producto inicialmente para cocinar y es perfecto no tiene ningun olor ni sabor a coco y claro tambien se puede utilizar para el cabello y la piel.