• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Dislike

Posted by 4684671753079203998 on Mar 24, 2015

Strong smell and flavour

Great for oil pulling

Posted by 5514980600635678455 on Mar 01, 2015

I'm using a tablespoonful every morning for oil pulling and it is much nicer than using olive oil! And I cook with it too - it makes really crispy zucchini fritters. Good all purpose oil.

Anbefaling

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Mar 01, 2015

Har kjøpt denne flere ganger. Er veldig fornøyd. En klar favoritt. Bruker den til å steke alle typer pannekaker, hjemmelaget musli og mye annet!

Un produs foarte bun

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Feb 27, 2015

Un produs foarte bun. Nu are miros de cocos, dar sunt sigura ca este natural. Am preparat acasa ulei de cocos si este indentic cu acesta si era fara miros. Ma ajuta sa am un par frumos si hidratat. Il recomand cu drag!

A little different...

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Feb 22, 2015

This oil seems to have a different consistency than some I've bought. It seems a tad less dense, and a little more flaky. Tastes just fine. Just the consistency is not as creamy as some.

Verry good Product

Posted by 5705108241753873164 on Feb 19, 2015

We love this coconutoil without taste. We use it for everyting, including cooking and baking. A real winner

Très bonne huile de coco désodorisée

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 17, 2015

Cette huile est issue de la pression de la noix de coco séchée (huile de coprah) et non de la noix de coco fraiche (huile de coco extra vierge). Je prends l'huile de coprah pour la cuisine car l'huile de coco extra vierge n'est pas adaptée pour certains plats à mon gout (trop parfumée pour les plats salés, pour les fond de tarte ou autres plats où l'ont ne souhaite pas sentir le gout de la noix de coco par exemple). Avec celle ci le problème est réglé puisque cette huile a été désodorisée naturellement (sans solvant). Bien que cette huile soit d'excellente qualité, elle reste plus cher que son équivalent français (huile de coprah Aromazone). Je prendrais donc plutôt l'équivalent français pour ce modèle.

Good product

Posted by 5033076005423703502 on Feb 12, 2015

I really like it. But I use it only for my hair as mask once or twice a week. It makes hair soft. Defenetly will buy another one when this one finishes.

Coconut Oil

Posted by 5027900243561377188 on Jan 23, 2015

I love this stuff. Do all my cooking in this going a year. I never cook in anything else now.

bad

Posted by 5221061879954114189 on Jan 08, 2015

not pure, I made some on my hair, then hair become very hard, and next day, every one said I didn't clean hair over 10days! I use some to cook, but it causes Oil explosive. smell is good, but useless, and bad! I will threw it, and buy "viva coconut oil"