• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3027683 on May 16, 2011

This product seems enough greasy when you hold it in my hands and apply on the body. But when it dries, your skin becomes absolutely silk! I love it! I use it as a moisturizer for the body after a shower. And I use coconut oil for hair, but had little time to talk about the results.It has almost no smell, unfortunately. I tried to cook pancakes on it, but still there was no smell. I was expecting a sweet, even cloying smell of this product. Only thing I can say is the oil in cooking less greasy than others I have tried.

Wouldn't be without this now!!!

Posted by Reviewer1534811 on May 23, 2011

I have been using coconut oil for a couple of years now on my skin & hair and in my homemade deodorant. I really WANTED to be able to cook with it, and to take it off the spoon, but I just couldn't tolerate the coconut taste of other oils, even though it was quite mild. I was despairing of being able to take coconut oil internally at all, until I read in one of Bruce Fife's books about expeller pressed oil being an option for unflavoured oil. I read some of the reviews for this product and decided to give it a whirl, and I'm SO glad I did. This is totally flavourless and odourless. It imparts no additional flavour at all to foods cooked in it, but allows the wonderful fresh flavours of the food to shine through. I can also take it by the spoon now (melted is easier to get down), and it's no problem at all. Since I've been taking it internally, I've noticed my energy levels have increased, and amazingly I'm starting to slowly lose weight, which is a pleasant bonus. I'm also delighted in iherb's great prices and service. Shipping costs to Australia is often a deal killer, but iherb's shipping costs make it possible and sustainable. I love this oil and have recommended it (and iherb) to all my friends and family.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1850793 on Jun 13, 2011

Excellent product! No taste, and behaves very similar to butter. Will order it again.

Good coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer1154062 on Jun 01, 2011

We use it every time we use the frying pan to prepare food - it´s very good! Neutral taste.

Posted by Reviewer1627287 on Jun 01, 2011

From Russian Federation It's very good for hair and body

Can't get enough!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2309154 on Jun 02, 2011

I love this coconut oil! It has a very mild fragrance, not too coconutty. I use this oil probably every day. Love it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1755876 on Jun 30, 2011

The best for the body as well. I've tried many oils for moisturizing, till now. It keeps the skin soft even the day after, if I don't spread anything on it.

cheapest good product

Posted by Reviewer2136915 on Jun 25, 2011

Perfectly good choice for coconut oil as dietary supplement, and it is the cheapest in this category.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2883126 on Jul 08, 2011

Very happy with results. Stopping the use of canola oil has made a differance.

Just great! :)