• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Great with popcorn!

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on Sep 25, 2011

I've used this a long time. I stir fry, make popcorn--anything with high heat. I've even used it as a moisturizer. Great product and price.

Premium oil- just be mindful of the mess!

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

Great product- I used my container over the course of a month and it never went rancid despite being stored in a room that occasionally reached ~25 C. The label was a bit oily when I first received it but I think that's pretty normal for coconut oil containers (probably why most are glass). Great find!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

This coconut oil is great for cooking. It has no taste and gives a perfect result every time. And it's good for you! Not to mention that it's heaps cheaper than the coconut oil they sell in health food stores in Norway. It comes in a plastic container, so it's not that heavy, which is great when it comes to shipping.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2992722 on Feb 14, 2012

I alternate this with Grapeseed oil, usually after bathing on weekends. It's like a "deep conditioning" treatment for the skin whereas Grapeseed oil is lighter and more suitable for not staining work clothes. Of course it is the only oil I use for cooking. It really has no smell if that is important to you.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2894034 on Feb 17, 2012

I use this every day! Great product! Good price! I will continue to buy this..

good for cooking

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 18, 2012

this coconut oil has a neutral taste and works very well for cooking any kind of meal. great value for my money!

Great price and great product!

Posted by Reviewer3087868 on Feb 24, 2012

This is a great product and the price is very reasonable. It is much cheaper than any coconut oil in Sweden. Awesome!

Good

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I use this for cooking and I'm very satisfied.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2000937 on Jan 18, 2012

thank you, iherb for offering a great quality coconut oil at an affordable price

very good