• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2409185 on Nov 18, 2008

We are using this as lotion for our Liberian son. Smells wonderful and seems to be working well on his dry skin.

Jarrow formulas extra virgin.

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Dec 09, 2010

The price is great, and the product okay.

This oil only for cooking((((

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Jun 23, 2010

Good smell, consistency of oil. But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes. The next time I'll try another brand of coconut oil.

Product is good but not easy to use

Posted by 5171801427634593423 on Jun 04, 2016

We don't know if it was because the package was left out in the sun, but the oil appeared to have partially melted, then became so hard we couldn't measure. We will try Lou-Ana Coconut Oil from the super market and see if it is actually better.

Taste is good

Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Feb 03, 2016

Taste like coconut candy. I bought it in winter. So the oil become solid which is normal. However, the coconut oil has some black/grey mark at the bottom which cannot be removed. Not sure if it is safe to consume.

It better not to be your first choice

Posted by 5619298850381222466 on Oct 06, 2016

I love everything about it (like even they keep it preserve in a dark bottle which protect from light) .. Though, just discover there are much more better oil out there .. My fault for not searching enough before ordering , especially, when I read "expeller-pressed in a controlled, indoor environmen", it means it got heated. زيت ممتاز ولكن يوجد أفضل منه ، الرائحة والنكهة مقبولة وحتى لون العلبة ممتازة لانها تمنع دخول أي أشعة ، ولكن انصحكم بالبحث عن أنواع أكثر قبل طلب الشراء لأنه غير معصور على البارد

Organic oil

Posted by 5028158785135918540 on Dec 28, 2016

Good but does not taste as great as Nature's Way. which i also got from Iherbs

Smell almost too good

Posted by Reviewer2154421 on Jan 27, 2011

I've been using the coconut oil from another brand that I purchased in the local area. That one doesn't smell as strong as this one. This smells so good and yummy. But a little too strong and artificial to me. The color of it is so white. It's different from the one that I'm using. I heard that it's because it's been blenched. Since I use coconut oil on my face instead of eating it, I prefer the more natural one. Otherwise, it'd be rated higher because I think it probably adds nice flavour to dishes!

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Aug 26, 2011

No comment!!!!!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1541199 on Feb 28, 2011

But strong smell