• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

This is OK, but others are better

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 08, 2013

I will pick Nutiva or other organics rather than this because this can melt too easily in room temperature. I don't wanna have to keep this in the fridge where it becomes a brick. The other brands I've tried (Now, Nutiva, some others I forget) behave a bit better. And they taste better too. 3.5 stars. Others get 5.

Batch differences

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

One time I ordered it, it was fine, next times it was bad. It's not always a good batch!

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Allergy?

Posted by 5630633734913095816 on Dec 26, 2015

It tastes good but is it only me? My throat goes itchy with a nose blockage too. I used to be fine using normal Japanese brand (maybe it is refined) but not this one. I've never had an allergic reaction to any food, this could be the first one.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3236591 on Jun 06, 2011

i rate it 5 star great for cooking with healthy to it will melt very quick if not refrigeratered!! great product...postage excellent..

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1288630 on Jan 25, 2011

Product has a great smell, however I have not used it long enough to see the effects. Check back in a couple of months.