• Plastic container

Posted by 4708495470501867962 on Apr 25, 2016

استعمالتي له في الأكل فقط مع البسكويت اعطيه 10\10 مع الاكل جداً ممتاز

OMG!!! GREAT!

Posted by 5123174296918539279 on Apr 21, 2016

After having tried many other brands, I think that I've found a keeper. It is by far the best coconut oil that I've used. The texture is fantastic, it has a nice, not at all overwhelming coconut smell and taste. I use it on my skin, hair, but also for cooking. When used for cooking it does not leave that heavy coconut taste as other coconut oils tend to do. It tastes amazing in BP coffee, and as it is extra virgin oil, no carbs, or any other unnecessary #junk" in it. Pure health! PS. It arrived in pristine condition, no leaking or anything other issue, and super fast! Thank you iHerb!

good coconut oil

Posted by 5399006710145631806 on Apr 13, 2016

Fresh and good taste. Plastic container

coconut oil

Posted by 4815915160959101331 on Apr 04, 2016

Good

这是吃的第几款椰子油啦?

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

这款的香味始终,盖子密封性比较好,不像有些椰子油容易漏。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Wonderful Product!

Posted by 5676402506232198716 on Mar 23, 2016

I have been buying this coconut oil for over a year now and initially I only used it for cooking - which I love! Recently I have started using it on my 2 daughters' skin too. Both suffer terribly with excema, which then often leads to impetigo and other skin irritations. Since I have been using the coconut oil on them their skin is amazing!!! My eldest daughter has stopped her constant scratching which is a relief for us all not to mention her! They sometimes get small dry patches of excema on their wrists and ankles but a couple of applications of the coconut oil and it clears up quickly. I have virtually EVERY excema cream available, in my bathrooms, as well as bath lotions, wet wraps etc etc etc. Nothing has worked as well as the oil and we have also been able to maintain their good skin condition.We now rub it on them at least once per day, but sometimes twice per day. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. I love it in my cooking and I love it for my girls skin. Give it a try and see how you get on with it. I hope you have the same success.

the best

Posted by 5361513486048875612 on Mar 21, 2016

Ordered this last year,, smells so good, made my skin so good, and I use it in my natural hair regularly. If your hair is natural I highly recommend.Helps with breakage

fantastic product!

Posted by 5247629053031674138 on Mar 08, 2016

It has a subtle coconut smell compared to others. Great for first timers who aren't used to the smell of coconut in their food. Definitely recommended!!

ให้เต็มเลย

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้รสชาดดีกว่าน้ำมันมะพร้าวซื้อที่ห้างของไทยเยอะมากๆ รสชาดเนียนๆ กลิ่นไม่แรง แช่ตู้เย็นขูดกินอร่อยครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

very good

Posted by 5307825062614195395 on Feb 22, 2016

great taste and value for money