Jarrow Formulas, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 32 oz (908 g)

Extreme energy

Posted by danarm From Romania on Apr 27, 2012

Gives me extreme energy. However, I gained 3 KG from half a jar of this. :-( Maybe useful during dieting IF you can stand the temptation and not gorge with it.

Good oil for several different uses.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 From Japan on Jul 15, 2011

I started not long using this oil for cooking replacing olive oil. Nice light coconut taste. I am also taking one teaspoon during every meal and I am using it on my face as mosturizer. Impressive how this oil smooth your skin even after several hours from the application. Next it will be all over my body after my next shower! Amazing Product.

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1018930 From Great Britain on Sep 28, 2009

I awaited this product excitedly as I'd read such positive reviews. I wasn't disappointed. This is a huge pot of best quality oil which has several uses. It's lovely as a body moisturiser and just melts onto the skin and a very healthy supplement for the diet conscious. Overall, it's a quality product and very good value - even with postage to the UK.

LOVE LOVE Coconut Oil! Great Value Size!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 From Tennessee on Feb 17, 2009

I LOVE Coconut Oil in cooking and baking. It has a wonderful taste with so many health benefits. I've also tried the Now Virgin Oil, which was just as delcious. This Jarrow is great too! I use it with my daily eggs, sauteed veggies, or even in banana breads and chocolate chip cookies! Yummm!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1682329 From Illinois on Sep 16, 2008

This product has a light coconut taste (high quality). It is works wonders on the body. I will purchase this fabulous products regularly in the future.