• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer2677566 on May 22, 2015

My wife tried this for her eczema - and it really works! her skin is healing now, must try if you are experiencing dry skin..

Decent Product

Posted by Reviewer2484498 on Jul 22, 2010

Good product for the price. I prefer the texture of nutiva though....

LOVE LOVE Coconut Oil! Great Value Size!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Feb 17, 2009

I LOVE Coconut Oil in cooking and baking. It has a wonderful taste with so many health benefits. I've also tried the Now Virgin Oil, which was just as delcious. This Jarrow is great too! I use it with my daily eggs, sauteed veggies, or even in banana breads and chocolate chip cookies! Yummm!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

This product has a light coconut taste (high quality). It is works wonders on the body. I will purchase this fabulous products regularly in the future.

My review of Jarrow EV Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2040118 on Sep 14, 2010

fantastic buy for several reasons. First off, a healthy choice among the number of crap oils out there. Secondly, the taste is delicious, with perfect consistency. And all of this at a great price! Go iherb and Jarrows!

Wonderful

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 15, 2010

I have already updated my review of this product in my comment on the 16oz. jar: this is a wonderful coconut oil which not only tastes delicious but also delivers many other benefits: I have lost about 10 pounds in five weeks just by incorporating this to my diet!

One of the best oils

Posted by 4964370989312193629 on Sep 13, 2015

One of the best oils that were used من افضل الزيوت التي استخدمتها

One of the best !

Posted by VladislavNosick on Jan 05, 2016

This is one of the best coconut oils I've ever tried. Very fragrant, smooth and rich in coconut flavor. Using it for vegan and healthy cooking, adding to shampoo/shower gel and using as hand cream at winter time ^^ Helps better than most of storebought creams. Definitely must try.

great product, however awful delivery service

Posted by 5386918440787381353 on Sep 03, 2015

A great amount of customer's negative feedbacks concerning an awful delivery of oil-products, unfortunately, doesn't mean anything for iherb packing service!!! my coconut oil was delivered half-leaked out of the bottle!!! the whole box and everything was dirty with the oil, the half bottle of an expensive oil missing as a result!! is it so difficult to cover such bottles with a protective stretch-pellicle or smth?! Летом баночка с кокосовым маслом доехала наполовину вытекшей из бутылки, все внутри посылки было испачкано жидким маслом, половина масла в банке уже не оказалось! Покупка этого товара в жаркий сезон вообще теперь для меня под табу! Неужели работникам айхерб так сложно дополнительно упаковывать такой товар стретч-пленкой или чем-либо еще, ведь подобных отзывов на сайте предостаточно!! Сам товар отличный, претензий нет.

This is OK, but others are better

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 08, 2013

I will pick Nutiva or other organics rather than this because this can melt too easily in room temperature. I don't wanna have to keep this in the fridge where it becomes a brick. The other brands I've tried (Now, Nutiva, some others I forget) behave a bit better. And they taste better too. 3.5 stars. Others get 5.