• According to Jarrow Formulas, this product is 100% certified organic and undenatured whey protein.

• Customer Ratings

Great organic whey protein

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 27, 2014

I use this whey protein everyday in my morning fruit smoothies! It is great! It is unflavored and unsweetened, which leaves room for the other ingredients in your smoothies/shakes to stand out. It does not taste very good plain, so I wouldn't recommend drinking it without adding something to it. In this case, it may not be the best for shakes...

Poor quality organic whey

Posted by 5581632058297177203 on Jul 22, 2014

I decided to buy this brand of organic whey because I have been happy with other Jarrow products and needed some whey protein powder in a hurry, and as I was placing an order for supplements anyway, it seemed the smart thing to do. I don't use whey protein for protein drinks, I use it for gluten-free, low carb baking and have for years. This is the worst texture I have ever tried to use. It is gritty and dry and stays that way in the final baked product. When I bite the bread the whey grits between my teeth and the bread has a dry, crumbly texture that choked me (I have made this same recipe dozens of times). It reminds me of diatomaceous earth. After paying $26 for an unusable product, I now have to spend that much again, so I will have over $50 in only one ingredient to make bread. This makes me very unhappy.

It rocks !

Posted by 5390750078942894681 on Feb 14, 2014

When I bought it, I thought it would be the exact same product as the non-organic whey from Jarrow, with just an added label on the container. But it is actually quite different in texture and taste. I prefer this one, and of course it is organic so it is ethically better ! The only inconvenient is the fact that it doesn't come in bigger size, this 454g quantity is just enough for a few fays for me.

Best Whey on Market

Posted by 5344220114023930465 on Jan 10, 2014

I have been using whey in yogurt, smoothies and other drinks for years and am extremely happy to find this unflavored whey in organic. This whey does not add any unusual flavor, it dissolves quickly and smoothly and never lumps. Excellent all the way around (pun intended)

Happy with the result!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this a while ago, and finished the entire bottle. I didnt notice it much at the beginning but after the mid way through I began noticing my tiredness and sore muscle disappeared after the workout the next day. I take this in my smoothies (made of homemade probiotic 24 hr yogurt, banana, apples and greens), the next day I am not in fatique, sore and I dont get headache from sore shoulder. I have digestive conditions but this didnt bother me at all. It dissolves instantly in cold water by itself and no need of blender to mix them up. It has the distinctive taste but it doesnt bother me. This is a great protein powder after a workout/as a part of a smoothie breakfast. I love the fact that this doesnt have nasty ingredients/unhealthy cow stuff.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1894123 on Nov 02, 2013

Use it everyday in smoothies

Poor quality inventory being stocked by iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1175193 on Sep 26, 2013

I'm torn in writing this review because I think this product is great but the version that iHerb is stocking has something wrong with it. I purchased a container that expires in 2016 from Whole Foods for a few dollars more. It taste is decent, it very granular, and it dissolves very quickly into water which is why I was so confused when I read another reviewers comments. Well, I ordered two containers from iHerb. They expire in 2015. To my dismay, this is a significantly different product than I previously purchased. The color is very white compared to the light yellow/off-white of my previous bottle. When placed in a plastic container it is very clumpy and it sticks to the sides and it doesn't dissolve very well. I'm very disappointed. I guess I'm back to buying this from a local store. :-(

Go gorganic!

Posted by lovelyliller on Aug 26, 2013

A ok simple unflavored powder. Plus for beeing organic!

Great in Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jul 23, 2013

I like the unflavored because of no added sugar. If you like more sweetness, try the Vanilla. The Vanilla is very tasty, just too sweet for me. Blends very quickly, it's organic whey, the best you can buy in my opinion.

Best protein ever

Posted by Reviewer2415888 on May 31, 2013

I only trust USDA mark which is Organic product, SaaaaaaaFE!!! :] Taste is not so bad N easily mix with water. Highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »