New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, PS 100, 100 mg, 30 Softgels

Expensive nootropic

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Aug 13, 2013

There are many studies to back up PS, but in practice I did not find this to be worth it, it may be that I did not use it long enough, but I did try using a high dose with minimal cognitive effects felt. Cortisol lowering which I wasn't looking for anyway wasn't noticed either. If anything it seems to synergize with omega fatty acids which alone are superior.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.

Stress reduction, mental energy

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

This is one of the better supplements I've tried. It really does reduce stress, so if you are easily stressed, it is well worth a try. I've also felt it provided better cognitive function for writing tasks. Recommended.