Expensive nootropic

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Aug 13, 2013

There are many studies to back up PS, but in practice I did not find this to be worth it, it may be that I did not use it long enough, but I did try using a high dose with minimal cognitive effects felt. Cortisol lowering which I wasn't looking for anyway wasn't noticed either. If anything it seems to synergize with omega fatty acids which alone are superior.

Mental clarity/focus

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

It's part of my nootropics stack, I can really feel that makes a difference in brain energy after taking it. No side effects noticed.

Stress reduction, mental energy

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

This is one of the better supplements I've tried. It really does reduce stress, so if you are easily stressed, it is well worth a try. I've also felt it provided better cognitive function for writing tasks. Recommended.

For Sharp and Clear Focus.....this is the ONE!

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Aug 28, 2016

I am a huge fan of Jarrow Formulas products which is why I buy them so often. But this is one of my favorites! This helps me focus, helps with my over all brain function, memory and I get more done in a day when I use this. Consistent use of this product is best.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have been using this along with SAM-e. It reduced my brain fog and I noticed memory improvement. I stopped using SAM-e because it was making my depression worse, but after stopping, the effect still there, but was not quite as good. Have started using 5HTP which is helping, so I might give it another go.