OK PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 24, 2016

I think that this Phosphatidylserine does not contain soy or bad allergens. No stomach pain no nausea. I thought it would make me more alert so I took one in the morning and one after lunch, after two day I could hardly keep my eyes open and reading was a chore. It over relaxed my body. I could not function. So I stopped and sleepiness/drowsiness stopped. I don't see how this is to keep cognitive functions alert and clear, I think maybe it works best taken after dinner when you want to unwind. Everyone is different. I think I will not rush to buy again as a protein shake at night helps me sleep well. I will however keep this on my list to order if I suffer at anytime form insomnia it would be worth trying then Ha! IHerb provides good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thank you!

brain likes it

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Jun 24, 2010

I like Jarrow products and prefer this product in the gel cap

Memory improved

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Feb 21, 2010

Seems to be working for memory improvement after minor stroke.

Seems to actually work

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on Feb 06, 2010

Unlike some supplements that you have to trust are working eventhough you can't feel the difference...this product genuinely seems to help my memory and mental focus. Fibromyalgia and brainfog sufferers should give it a try.

My brain works better when taking PS.

Posted by Reviewer2427701 on Aug 12, 2009

I'm 58 & can really tell a difference in my thought processes when taking PS.

Seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Apr 14, 2009

I haven't noticed big differences but I will continue to take it. Haven't taken long enough to really tell what it will do but what I noticed, calmness, I liked!

Posted by Reviewer1041960 on Jan 25, 2009

Having been using for a while with fish oil, seems to help with stress and mental fatigue.

Especially Helpful Product

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on Dec 19, 2007

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product. It is especially helpful in improving brain functions like memory.