You won't find any better combination of quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1097313 on Dec 08, 2007

Highest Quality & Potency, Convenient Softgel delivery, plus iHerb's Super Value Price.

Vital part of my sleep regime

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jan 28, 2012

Part of my nightly regime for sleep alongside L-Ornithine and 5-HTP (and an adrenal extract in the morning). I tried to stop taking it but my insomnnia returned.

Brain health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 20, 2009

Enhances memory and concentration. Because of multiple diseases I was in a complete mess, sometimes I had like "black-outs". I was way beyond the "what-did-I-come-in-here-for?"- state. I was really afraid of a future with dementia of some sort. Now I do not do strange things anymore like putting things in the wrong places etc. I combine this product (or any other brand of PS) with "Neuro otimizer", "Neurozyme", "Alpha GPC" and finally "L-Glutathione" for brain improvement and protection.

Jarrow Formula PS-100

Posted by Reviewer2826559 on Feb 19, 2008

I have used these for almost 2 years. They seem to be good for my body.

excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2499282 on Mar 21, 2010

helps keep "brain-fog" at bay

Great Service/Product

Posted by Reviewer3071292 on Jan 14, 2012

iHerb is one of the best companies I have dealt with on internet sales. Orders are shipped expediently and with great accuracy. I have ordered from iHerb for a number of years and will contiue to do so. Their service is a 10 star rating!!!!

Especially Helpful Product

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on Dec 19, 2007

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product. It is especially helpful in improving brain functions like memory.

Posted by Reviewer1041960 on Jan 25, 2009

Having been using for a while with fish oil, seems to help with stress and mental fatigue.

Upset my dog's stomach

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Nov 10, 2010

I tried this product for my senior dog who has Cushing's Disease. One capsule upset her stomach so much that it lead to completely liquid stools. I'm not sure if a lower dosage would be better for her, or if she simply cannot tolerate this.

probably not helpful for depression

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009

Tried a bottle on and off for mood and memory, noticed a worsening of mood, as with choline supplements. This makes me believe PS does something, but it's not what I need, and my memory didn't improve. I highly recommend bacopa instead, for example the product from Planetary Herbals.