Vital part of my sleep regime

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jan 28, 2012

Part of my nightly regime for sleep alongside L-Ornithine and 5-HTP (and an adrenal extract in the morning). I tried to stop taking it but my insomnnia returned.

Not as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I bought this product thinking that I would get the same effect I got from Source Naturals PS. But it was not the case, it is true that it is cheaper, does not upset my stomach like Source Naturals PS did, but it is less effective. I found sometime back that controlling my cortisol levels makes a huge difference when it comes to controlling my ADHD combined type symptomps. With PS this is done easily, but I can now sadly admit that not all PS are created equal. So many of Jarrow formoulas' products are great but when it comes to PS Source Naturals wins hands down when it comes to controlling Cortisol.

Brain health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 20, 2009

Enhances memory and concentration. Because of multiple diseases I was in a complete mess, sometimes I had like "black-outs". I was way beyond the "what-did-I-come-in-here-for?"- state. I was really afraid of a future with dementia of some sort. Now I do not do strange things anymore like putting things in the wrong places etc. I combine this product (or any other brand of PS) with "Neuro otimizer", "Neurozyme", "Alpha GPC" and finally "L-Glutathione" for brain improvement and protection.

Jarrow Formula PS-100

Posted by Reviewer2826559 on Feb 19, 2008

I have used these for almost 2 years. They seem to be good for my body.

excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2499282 on Mar 21, 2010

helps keep "brain-fog" at bay

Great Service/Product

Posted by Reviewer3071292 on Jan 14, 2012

iHerb is one of the best companies I have dealt with on internet sales. Orders are shipped expediently and with great accuracy. I have ordered from iHerb for a number of years and will contiue to do so. Their service is a 10 star rating!!!!

Especially Helpful Product

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on Dec 19, 2007

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product. It is especially helpful in improving brain functions like memory.

Posted by Reviewer1041960 on Jan 25, 2009

Having been using for a while with fish oil, seems to help with stress and mental fatigue.

Upset my dog's stomach

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Nov 10, 2010

I tried this product for my senior dog who has Cushing's Disease. One capsule upset her stomach so much that it lead to completely liquid stools. I'm not sure if a lower dosage would be better for her, or if she simply cannot tolerate this.

probably not helpful for depression

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009

Tried a bottle on and off for mood and memory, noticed a worsening of mood, as with choline supplements. This makes me believe PS does something, but it's not what I need, and my memory didn't improve. I highly recommend bacopa instead, for example the product from Planetary Herbals.