Bladder infections

Posted by Reviewer1663729 on Aug 22, 2010

The use of this product has rescued me from many years of bladder infections which were treated by antibiotics but never really went away. I have been free of them ever since I started this over a year ago. My only problem is getting them to arrive with the refrigeration still in operation.

Sleeping through the night

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Feb 21, 2011

PS (gelcap form) helped me for several years to get uninterrupted sleep, but my reaction to it now doesn't seem as beneficial. (Possibly soy-intolerant.) Because it was so helpful for such a long time, I would still recommend trying it, for a variety of issues.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1940118 on Oct 09, 2010

I prefer the new type of softgel.

WOW.....

Posted by Reviewer2012140 on Jun 16, 2010

I have a old dog with IVDD and this not only helps with her pain but stops her from going potty in the house!!

PS 100 by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for 9 or 10 years. It helps with mental clarity.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer2741933 on Jan 07, 2011

This helps my husbands' memory.

It's legit

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 04, 2010

Good for postworkout cortisol at around 600-800 mg or at night to help sleep, or for stress and anxiety

I can think clearly now....

Posted by Reviewer2466032 on Jun 21, 2011

This product has helped my concentration and given me mental clarity. I don't always take it everyday, but I can tell when I have not taken it. It has helped me to sleep well and wake early and refreshed as well. I find that it has also helped increase my energy levels. An overall great addition to anyone's diet who has to think for a living.

Love it

Posted by 5454791994010167438 on Oct 26, 2016

This is my first time using it and I have seen results in less than a week. Careful with the dosing/timing, each person is different and the body reacts differently, I take it in the evening, 1 capsule a day.

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2309466 on Sep 30, 2011

In a stressful life, this product is a necessity!