Heart racing

Posted by Reviewer1294104 on Apr 30, 2016

Jarrow is a great brand, and this product is liked by many. However it seemed to cause my heart to race, perhaps that's due to lowering cortisol levels. I've seen a few random reviews on the net from others who have the same experience. I used to have low cortisol, supposed to have ok cortisol levels now and weaned off cortisol prescription medicine. Perhaps that's why it didn't suit me. I still use other Jarrow products.

never try

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Mar 22, 2016

Dare not to try as I have then bought a PS100 made of sunflower instead of soy like this one )I have thyroid problem).

Ps 100

Posted by 5716070108748245562 on Mar 24, 2015

Wish it came in higher milligrams, but other wise Good

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

VERY GOOD.

Posted by 5598825750161154114 on Dec 08, 2013

VERY GOOD.

Awesome!

Posted by 5194120670415258455 on Oct 16, 2013

Definitely lowers cortisol levels- I sleep like a baby when I have these! I'm also a lot more focused throughout the day and my memory is noticeably better.

Cognitive enhancer

Posted by 5733307147921671762 on Oct 01, 2013

Feels like it's clearing my head pretty nicely. I'm only taking one in the morning and it makes my day somewhat more productive and less stressed. It's easier to grasp big complex systems at work. Doesn't seem to affect wakefulness that much. Need to continue testing more, but feels like a keeper already.

A letdown

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

I found this product does not work as well as the capsule or gelcaps by Doctor's Best.

PS-100

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Oct 26, 2012

It takes a week or two to build up, but highly effective when used with Jarrow's Alpha GPC.

Highly Recommended

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012

This is an excellent nutrient that supports cognitive performance and attentiveness. It is helpful for mental sluggishness and hyperactivity like ADHD. Though derived from soy, Jarrow's PS does not trigger my son's allergy to soy (skin rash) like a few other liquid PS formula do. It dissolves easily in water and can be administered to children who cannot swallow capsules.