Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, PS 100, Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

Amazing stuff for reducing stress and cognitive functions

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Oct 27, 2009

While this product doesn't get a lot of attention I think it's a very important supplement. It seems to take a few weeks to get the full effect, but it's helped me to: think clearer, be more relaxed, my body just seems to be under less stress altogether. This also has properties that blunt cortisol and I'm noticing that all my other hormones are working better since cortisol has been reduced. I can almost stop taking my thyroid meds.

Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2404199 on Oct 24, 2009

I am used to getting up 3 to 5 times a night to use the bathroom. This keeps me asleep till about 5 in the morning. It works much better for me than melatonin.

Great Quality; Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2635417 on May 02, 2007

I take 4 pills of PS after a heavy workout - it is supposed to control cortisol and I can definitely tell the difference if I don't take it (I'm more agitated and sore without it). I've used Jarrow PS for years - it's always high quality and usually the best price.

Awesome results to improve my children's concentration and performance in school

Posted by Reviewer1393634 on Mar 12, 2009

Jarrow Formulas, PS-100, 100 mg is an effective supplement to drastically improve my kids's learning capability in school via increased concentration and brain function. Thanks to iHerb for recommending PS-100 !

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer2425198 on May 16, 2009

I bought this after hearing Andrew Lessman talking about it on HSN but his version was far too expensive to take a chance on. I still think that it's a bit high, however it does make a very noticeable difference in my mental acuity. Before I started taking it I felt like I was in a fog but that has cleared away and now I don't think that I will stop using it for fear of going back there. It seems like it wakes my mind out of its sleepy sluggishness! I've been taking this in conjunction with Ginkgo Biloba.