I'm not sure that it does anything!

Posted by Reviewer1181544 on Jun 15, 2010

I was on a regimen of pills and supplements to drop my cholesterol for many months. I didn't want to take statins. There was little improvement from those supplements so I added only Pantethine (900mg daily) to my regimen for the next 4 months while at the same time dropping 20+lbs. When I took my next blood test, my numbers didn't improve at all. I'm serious about taking supplements and not taking statins, so I really fell for all the talk of Pantethine and it's benefits, but despite me never cheating on my choice of healthy foods, I was seriously surprised that this supplement did nothing for me at all.

A wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Jul 02, 2009

I couldn't believe how dramatic the change this supplement does when I take it with panthothenic acid and b-vitamins. Pantethine helps speed up dramatically with my slow wound healing as well as normalizes my energy production by giving a big boost to my adrenals.

PANTHENINE

Posted by Reviewer2400549 on Jan 03, 2008

MY HUSBAND'S BAD CHOLESTROL CAME DOWN TO NORMAL AND IT INCREASED THE GOOD CHOLESTROL SO THERE IS A HEALTHY RATIO, THUS REDUCING HIS RISK FOR A HEART ATTACK!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Apr 15, 2008

As used to enhance the Krebs' citric acid cycle of aeorbic metabolism as the precursor to coenzyme A it seems to be effective.

Passed Life insurance physical...

Posted by Reviewer2340910 on Mar 11, 2010

Due to some 'other stuff' I was taking previously, my LDL was huge, and my HDL was low...and my liver was no prize either, but after a month on this, everything was back in order and I got my LI policy. Will continue to use this from time to time making sure everything is OK.

Too hard on my tummy.

Posted by Reviewer2176291 on Feb 05, 2009

Unfortunately, I can't take this. I get gastritis.

Didn't agree with me

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

I have read great things about pantethine but after one of these capsules I experience post nasal drip and suffered a serious bout of palpitations. I dare not try a second time!

energy

Posted by kanaca on Nov 21, 2013

I take it with some alphaGPC. The adrenal activation is great. I must have been pretty deficient in B5 because it helps with an overall feeling of wellbeing and vitality.

Helps with CFIDS, adrenal fatigue

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 10, 2015

This gives me some energy. Have many health issues that cause exhaustion, won't work for any other causes but when the adrenal fatigue is the issue.

has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.