New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Super Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 28, 2011

An invaluable nutrient, I now wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. I felt worse in the beginning, it took 1-2 weeks for positive results but I will never be without this now.

Great value and works well

Posted by HealthyJoe on Nov 25, 2012

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

Great Ultraviolet Protection, Excellent Treatment for Hypercholesterolemia

Posted by HawaiianViking on Apr 07, 2013

Being a person of Nordic descent in the tropics, I'm constantly exposed to much more intense sunlight than I can safely handle. I wear long sleeves and a hat and sunscreen but, despite best efforts, my skin still burns on occasion. To help my skin cope with the extravagant ultraviolet radiation to which I'm exposed, I tried Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine 450 (together with Now Foods, PABA) and I've found that, while taking this combination, I'm burning significantly less. While I still wear sun protection when outside, my skin is far less red and irritated. My skin has not successfully tanned, but I think that a true, dark tan is something I'm physically incapable of producing. Interestingly, the freckles on my face that I had as a child, which disappeared in my teens and 20s, have now re-appeared, though I'm spending no additional time in the sun; I have to assume that this is the effect of PABA and Pantethine. I also recommended Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine to a family member for hypercholesterolemia; Probably because of this product she no longer has to take statin drugs, so in this case I consider Pantethine to be almost miraculous.

This is great for adrenal fatique!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

This supplement is one of the best if you have trouble with excess stress or even adrenal fatique. It helps adrenal glands to produce cortisol (anti-stress and anti-inflammatory hormone). Pantothenic acid works too but this Pantethine is even more effective! This product has made me feel more energetic and calm. It's said to lower cholesterol levels as well.

Excellent product and value

Posted by Reviewer1722780 on Dec 06, 2011

It does everything that research says it should and has some little surprises thrown in, a good product that works. I use it to drink more and die less, and I don't feel as bad the day after a lot of alcohol, it helps to metabolize it better to reduce toxicity. It also made me immune to pimples. I used to have minor breakouts here and there when I would eat certain foods and now I get nothing. I take one of these every other day.