Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Pantethine

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

Has been very important in helping me with a candida blowout that I've dealing with for the last 12 months. Along with Molybdenum the Pantethine breaks down the toxic waste products of the candida. As a result I have have had o back or chest pains for about three weeks now...first time all year.

Allergic response

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

Works for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1946639 on Mar 08, 2007

Taking 900 mgs a day of the Jarrow pantenthine (which is derived from the Japanese-made Pantesin product) achieved a nice improvement in my cholesterol numbers. Definitely worth a look if you want an alternative to statin drugs. I also tried policosinol, which proved to be useless.

Many benefits!

Posted by Reviewer3020943 on Nov 29, 2007

This product has kept me from an expensive cholesterol perscription, for which I am thankful. I can't say enough about I Herb...they are reasonably priced, and prompt in getting it to me. I am thankful in so many ways.

I'm not sure that it does anything!

Posted by Reviewer1181544 on Jun 15, 2010

I was on a regimen of pills and supplements to drop my cholesterol for many months. I didn't want to take statins. There was little improvement from those supplements so I added only Pantethine (900mg daily) to my regimen for the next 4 months while at the same time dropping 20+lbs. When I took my next blood test, my numbers didn't improve at all. I'm serious about taking supplements and not taking statins, so I really fell for all the talk of Pantethine and it's benefits, but despite me never cheating on my choice of healthy foods, I was seriously surprised that this supplement did nothing for me at all.