Cholesterol help/adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2914861 on Mar 29, 2010

I always get good cholesterol tests when I supplement with B-5, great adrenal support too!

excellent , Colleen,, Australia

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 09, 2011

great product, it has reduced my cholesterol level back to normal , in about 6 weeks at one a day ,, great product would highly recomend it ,, now I dont have to take a lifetime of precription medicine for cholesterol, I will be taking this wonderful product instead

Seeing results after one month

Posted by Reviewer1441814 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctor wanted me to try statins, had a severe reaction. My numbers are coming down after just one month. Have placed my second order...will continue using hoping for even better results.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Jun 03, 2009

I am taking different things so it is hard to say what is helping. But it does seem to help with stress.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008

I use this to help support low thyroid and adrenals.

Great for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 24, 2010

I take 3 of these per day plus b5 to help my adrenals. These help so much, one of the few things that keep my functional. As usual Jarrow makes top notch supplements.

very good special B5

Posted by Reviewer1177842 on Nov 06, 2009

This is a very good price for this product which is helpful to keep cholesterol and weight down. It is also a higher dose now per capsule so I can take less capsules. Worth trying for weight, skin, hair and overall health. Just be sure to balance with a good mutli-B. This company makes a good multi-B.

I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST= FRANK CARMEN,L.r.c.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

This is a FIRST RATE product, because they are using the BEST source {read their label to see that Source's Name}! Also, NO ONE--not even "CAROTEC," sells THIS "Pantethine" as inexpensive as Jarrow does! JARROW is a VERY GOOD company! Many of their Their products have been Lab tested. They Always get good results!

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent quality as usual from Jarrow.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1438900 on Nov 12, 2007

My trigycerides dropped a LOT after I started taking this over 5 years ago. I recommend it!