Seeing results after one month

Posted by Reviewer1441814 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctor wanted me to try statins, had a severe reaction. My numbers are coming down after just one month. Have placed my second order...will continue using hoping for even better results.

has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.

Helps with CFIDS, adrenal fatigue

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 10, 2015

This gives me some energy. Have many health issues that cause exhaustion, won't work for any other causes but when the adrenal fatigue is the issue.

Cholesterol help/adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2914861 on Mar 29, 2010

I always get good cholesterol tests when I supplement with B-5, great adrenal support too!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jul 11, 2011

easy to take and definitely noticeable improvements in skin clarity after several weeks.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Jun 03, 2009

I am taking different things so it is hard to say what is helping. But it does seem to help with stress.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008

I use this to help support low thyroid and adrenals.

Great for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 24, 2010

I take 3 of these per day plus b5 to help my adrenals. These help so much, one of the few things that keep my functional. As usual Jarrow makes top notch supplements.

very good special B5

Posted by Reviewer1177842 on Nov 06, 2009

This is a very good price for this product which is helpful to keep cholesterol and weight down. It is also a higher dose now per capsule so I can take less capsules. Worth trying for weight, skin, hair and overall health. Just be sure to balance with a good mutli-B. This company makes a good multi-B.

Panttethine

Posted by Reviewer2878925 on Aug 10, 2009

After learning from a Naturopathic doctor that Pantethine can help lower my cholesterol levels, I decided to give it a try. After 6 months, my total cholesterol indicated a 30 point decrease. From 209 to 179. It will be interesting to see what happens after this next 6 months. Thanks!