Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 25, 2013

This is a precursor the Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Iused to take 3 grams of Pantothenic Acid (6 X 500g pills) for my acne. Now all I do is take 1 pill of this and the effects on taking away my acne are even better. Plus it lowers cholesterol.

Can feel a slight lift in energy

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Pantethine helps your body make Acetyl Coenzyme A, a focal point in the Krebs cycle where lipids get converted to ATP intermediates. This form is said to be better than Pantothenic acid, and in spite of pantethine being more expensive the latter does more for my body than the former. It will also help maintaining or achieving a better blood lipid panel. I like the soft gels and dose is spot-on. I could definetely feel a subtle surge in focused energy (not the jittery caffeine type), while taking one a day. Very happy with jarrow's product line. Since I take single B vitamins (all of them) and maintain my regime carefully, take at least some b spectrum (or equivalent single b's) with it. Checks and balances people.

Pantethine works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3181433 on Dec 12, 2009

The item arrived in just a few days, and it costs less at iherb than on the manufacturers website. It is the first thing to drop my cholesteral, which runs high even though I am a vegetarian and seldom eat dairy. Try it before you try a prescription drug.

Panttethine

Posted by Reviewer2878925 on Aug 10, 2009

After learning from a Naturopathic doctor that Pantethine can help lower my cholesterol levels, I decided to give it a try. After 6 months, my total cholesterol indicated a 30 point decrease. From 209 to 179. It will be interesting to see what happens after this next 6 months. Thanks!

Read good info about using this product...

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Mar 07, 2008

...and recently tried it for my adrenal health. I trust it helped but of course no outward signs of help yet.

has helped me

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Mar 15, 2008

Taking 900 mg per day for about a year. No adverse effects. My cholesterol levels have improved since being on this. IMHO, this is worth a try.

Jarrow Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Oct 11, 2007

Excellent product. Jarrow produces very high-quality supplements at reasonable prices.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2135326 on Nov 27, 2007

One of the better formulations of pantethine out there.

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer1344582 on Sep 20, 2008

I purchased this because I have a problem with cholesterol due to hypothyroidism. Though it's not severe it's still above 200 (216 to be exact). I am hoping this product will lower it. I have made dietary changes as well. I am due for a blood test 10/21/08 and will report back with the results! I do take one a day.

ME