Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine 450, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product and value

Posted by Reviewer1722780 From Canada on Dec 06, 2011

It does everything that research says it should and has some little surprises thrown in, a good product that works. I use it to drink more and die less, and I don't feel as bad the day after a lot of alcohol, it helps to metabolize it better to reduce toxicity. It also made me immune to pimples. I used to have minor breakouts here and there when I would eat certain foods and now I get nothing. I take one of these every other day.

Seeing results after one month

Posted by Reviewer1441814 From Missouri on Apr 04, 2008

Doctor wanted me to try statins, had a severe reaction. My numbers are coming down after just one month. Have placed my second order...will continue using hoping for even better results.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1613144 From Alabama on Sep 28, 2008

I use this to help support low thyroid and adrenals.

very good special B5

Posted by Reviewer1177842 From Maryland on Nov 06, 2009

This is a very good price for this product which is helpful to keep cholesterol and weight down. It is also a higher dose now per capsule so I can take less capsules. Worth trying for weight, skin, hair and overall health. Just be sure to balance with a good mutli-B. This company makes a good multi-B.

Great for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 From Nevada on Nov 24, 2010

I take 3 of these per day plus b5 to help my adrenals. These help so much, one of the few things that keep my functional. As usual Jarrow makes top notch supplements.