Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen.

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent quality as usual from Jarrow.

I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST= FRANK CARMEN,L.r.c.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

This is a FIRST RATE product, because they are using the BEST source {read their label to see that Source's Name}! Also, NO ONE--not even "CAROTEC," sells THIS "Pantethine" as inexpensive as Jarrow does! JARROW is a VERY GOOD company! Many of their Their products have been Lab tested. They Always get good results!

Love it

Posted by Queenbee on Aug 24, 2009

I take it everyday to help lower my LDL

Can feel a slight lift in energy

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Pantethine helps your body make Acetyl Coenzyme A, a focal point in the Krebs cycle where lipids get converted to ATP intermediates. This form is said to be better than Pantothenic acid, and in spite of pantethine being more expensive the latter does more for my body than the former. It will also help maintaining or achieving a better blood lipid panel. I like the soft gels and dose is spot-on. I could definetely feel a subtle surge in focused energy (not the jittery caffeine type), while taking one a day. Very happy with jarrow's product line. Since I take single B vitamins (all of them) and maintain my regime carefully, take at least some b spectrum (or equivalent single b's) with it. Checks and balances people.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

Good for adrenal glands. I like this brand and will order again.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2686301 on Jun 24, 2011

After 1 month of taking 2 caps together with 100 mg zinc everyday, the oil in my face reduced by 70%

Helps with acne

Posted by Reviewer3230056 on Aug 08, 2011

Helps with acne but also after 1 month of use it didn't eradicate my breakouts just make them less worse. It works almost as good as high dose (10gr.) of Vitamin B5. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. The worst thing for acne in my case is milk and sugar especially drinks high in sugar like ice tea or coke. When I drink it I have new breakout after 2 hours so I can watch the pimples grow ;(

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Dec 18, 2011

Small, easy to swallow and good for adrenal support.

For Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1848931 on Dec 07, 2009

I have no idea if this works or not but i have been faithfully taking 3 softgels per evening right before bed, also with 3 red yeast rice extract (the type that doesn't have toxins in it)I will find out next cholesterol check as it was 332 last time and I refuse to take convential drugs. If my liver is ok, I might try adding niacin 3x a day (Enduracin-Best brand)and also try to get my lazy butt to excercise. When I road a bike 21 miles a day my cholestrol was 110!