Best pantothenic acid out there!

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012

Maybe i'm just imagining it, but I feel like these have been helping my hair a lot. It seems a lot shinier and silkier. I love that that these are in capsules instead of tablets, so I can just open the capsules instead of crushing them. I mainly bought these for skin health, (I take them orally, as well as occasionally mixing them in with my moisturizer, as pantothenic acid speeds wounds healing and improves skin texture and elasticity) I highly recommend these. I've bought a few different brands of pantothenic acid and usually the 500mg only account for 5000% DV but these count for %7250 DV, so these are more potent than other brands!!! Jarrow is an awesome brand too, I highly recommend this if you are shopping around for pantothenic acid!

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Oct 23, 2009

Good for the Adrenal Glands they use quite a lot of B5 along with vitamin c and magnesium. Do a search on Adrenal Fatigue and find out more.

pantothenic acid

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 04, 2010

Works so good my eyes are now so good.My allergies are gone.

Jarrow B-5

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jul 22, 2008

I have noticed such a huge improvement in my energy (and it seems like my hair is looking better, too.)

Gout eliminator

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Sep 14, 2009

My husband gets gout very easy if he doesn't follow the rules and stay away from alcohol and red meat. This product helps to keep it at bay.

;)

Posted by Reviewer2745979 on Oct 21, 2009

I did some research on the use of Pantothenic Acid for acne. I have tried everything there is to try for acne, including Accutane. I can say that this really does work for acne, there is a great reduction in oil production. I have read Pantothenic acid has other great uses so do your research and decide if you want to give it a try :)

B-5

Posted by Reviewer3061646 on Aug 14, 2010

I have been using B-5 for 30 years to keep me from getting irritable under pressure. I use 2000mg [two thousand] when needed and by a clock it will calm me down in 20 minutes. All the folks in my family use it. Great stuff.

Pantothenic Acid B-5

Posted by Reviewer2968674 on Aug 09, 2008

Taken with B-6 gives energy...in addition I take a daily Super B-100

Good for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 24, 2010

I take 3 of these a day plus pantethine for adrenals. Helps keep me functional. Jarrow makes top notch supplements.

Helped improve my acne

Posted by 4783841098721123888 on Oct 02, 2013

I decided to try taking pantothenic acid since i was getting really sick of having acne, and even sicker of not finding a way to get rid of it. My acne is caused by an over-production of oil in my face, which clogs my pores. I thought that B5 might "dry" the oil up a bit - and it did!!! I take 1 pill a day, and it seems to do the trick. By using this, not using makeup, not washing my face other than with plain water in the shower, and not picking on pimples - i am now acne free. What im saying is that i think B5 helps - but that there might be more things you have to change in order to get rid of your acne. My advice is to start with 1 pill a day and keep that dose for a good amount of time before you up the dose. Maybe 1 pill is good enough for your skin too.